Lost Halloween Items in Sudden Server Shutdown

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: Death_Inferno360
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in the Halloween Even fighting a Tier 1 Undead Horse
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I lost a Halloween Hat 2017, 2 Halloween Candies and 50 rep

So me Tricoh, OnePunchGrill, TheFun134 were in the Halloween Arena and we were Fighting the boss along with other players. And it was lagging in the fight and not only me but the other players as well fighting. So once the fight ended, I was iteming or my items and the new Halloween Hat 2017 I got. I had 2 original hats and 2 2017 edition hats, and they were in my inventory, CaptainZDniss gave me the 2, 2017 edition ones. So suddenly when I was gonna item my 55 candies, 53 original +2 from the fight and 50 rep since I dealt most damage. I would like Refunded 1x Halloween Hat, 2x Halloween Candy and 50 Rep. Tricoh and others in the fight can confirm if they lost Halloween items won from the fight in the Sudden Force Quit.

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Yep, I lost one candy when it happened.
Not a big deal for me, it's just one candy, but Death on the other hand, has lost more than he should've...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Coban also told us that the server would be back up in a few seconds so he obviously knew there was an issue with the server, he said it in the shoutout box

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: Death_Inferno360
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in the Halloween Even fighting a Tier 1 Undead Horse
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I lost a Halloween Hat 2017, 2 Halloween Candies and 50 rep

So me Tricoh, OnePunchGrill, TheFun134 were in the Halloween Arena and we were Fighting the boss along with other players. And it was lagging in the fight and not only me but the other players as well fighting. So once the fight ended, I was iteming or my items and the new Halloween Hat 2017 I got. I had 2 original hats and 2 2017 edition hats, and they were in my inventory, CaptainZDniss gave me the 2, 2017 edition ones. So suddenly when I was gonna item my 55 candies, 53 original +2 from the fight and 50 rep since I dealt most damage. I would like Refunded 1x Halloween Hat, 2x Halloween Candy and 50 Rep. Tricoh and others in the fight can confirm if they lost Halloween items won from the fight in the Sudden Force Quit.
i got 3 hats now and 62 candy but i got this from the halloween event, I would still like the 2 candy, 1 halloween hat, and 50 rep back still