Lost Items on server Crash

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
Username: LostPups
What you were doing before this occurred: I was making a Cargo Manager to sell to _Shiba_
What you've lost (Only if you've lost something) or what happened: So I was making this Cargo manager and it was taking a long time so I started making certain items first and placed them in my chest as they would be made in a crafting box. (Like if I had the bottom three items I'd put them side by side in 3 slots so when I have all the mats I just transfer to a crafting table). I had Two Aluminum Bronze Ingots, and then four Brass ingots, the Aluminum Bronze Ingots where there so I could make a Cargo manager. The Four Brass ingots where so I could make the Android Memory Core that is needed to make the Cargo Manager. (Basically, I was fed up with making reinforced plates so I tried getting a lot of the other items that I had the materials for, finished. Anyways I get kicked because the server crashes and I get back on this morning, and I resume making the Cargo Manager. Lo and behold those items are gone. I know they were gone because I placed them in certain spaces. I don't know if I lost anything else as well but I'm sure I did. So Items Lost: 4 Brass ingots, and 2 Aluminum Bronze Ingots, and most likely some other materials but I don't know if/what they were so I doubt I can get those refunded...

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
Username: LostPups
What you were doing before this occurred: I was making a Cargo Manager to sell to _Shiba_
What you've lost (Only if you've lost something) or what happened: So I was making this Cargo manager and it was taking a long time so I started making certain items first and placed them in my chest as they would be made in a crafting box. (Like if I had the bottom three items I'd put them side by side in 3 slots so when I have all the mats I just transfer to a crafting table). I had Two Aluminum Bronze Ingots, and then four Brass ingots, the Aluminum Bronze Ingots where there so I could make a Cargo manager. The Four Brass ingots where so I could make the Android Memory Core that is needed to make the Cargo Manager. (Basically, I was fed up with making reinforced plates so I tried getting a lot of the other items that I had the materials for, finished. Anyways I get kicked because the server crashes and I get back on this morning, and I resume making the Cargo Manager. Lo and behold those items are gone. I know they were gone because I placed them in certain spaces. I don't know if I lost anything else as well but I'm sure I did. So Items Lost: 4 Brass ingots, and 2 Aluminum Bronze Ingots, and most likely some other materials but I don't know if/what they were so I doubt I can get those refunded...

I also lost a Reinforced Alloy Ingot.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade