Lost Items (SF)

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
Username:Nicolebike66
What you were doing before this occurred:I was putting the items i needed into a Enhanced Crafting Table to finish making a Small Energy Capacitor.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something):I've lost 4 Duralumin Ingots, 2 Redstone Alloy Ingots, 2 Redstone and 1 Sulfate.

May i get a refund? It has been around 5 weeks :(

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
how exactly did you lose it while putting items into the crafting table?

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
I put them in then it lagged i left for 1 sec then came back everything was gone from the Enhanced Crafting Table.No one goes there except me.

_MehLife

Oct 31, 2017
@Nicole66 what happened is someone most likely stole your item from you if you crafting table was closed you probably mised placed the item

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
@Nicole66 what happened is someone most likely stole your item from you if you crafting table was closed you probably mised placed the item
No cuz the door upstairs was locked nothing could get in no gaps and im the only person added and the person that added me is my husband but hes banned

_MehLife

Oct 31, 2017
Have you ever like tpa someone over or is the place glithable like if it slabs it is and something you can go past walls but if their slabs but i bet you they were stolen and you should lock your stuff

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
Have you ever like tpa someone over or is the place glithable like if it slabs it is and something you can go past walls but if their slabs but i bet you they were stolen and you should lock your stuff
I have 1 time but it was my friend and the place is not made out of slabs.Also its not my stuff everything except the machines or locked.

_MehLife

Oct 31, 2017
I know why i new update came out making anyone that is added to your plot allowed to unlock everything you have like chest and doors and many other things

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Without proof of the items disappearing nothing can really be done
I'm curious. I see this burden of proof a lot. What steps could have been taken in order for the OP to have gotten "proof" of this issue? Besides screen capturing every second of their gameplay, how else can one provide "proof" of something which was unexpected?

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You can download mods, such as the 'replay mod' which takes a video whenever you go on a server. This is pretty helpful for situations like this