Lost Sword

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
Username: DenViseGris
What you were doing before this occurred: I was at _Izzieluna's house
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): A sharpness 8 and unbreaking 8 sword. You can ask Su22_Al3x i showed it to him once when we were friendly pvping

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
we don't refund anything without evidence.

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
yea they cant really without evidence, and i do the same thing :/ lose weapons all the damn time but i dont exactly screenshot all my stuff every 30 seconds.. but i understand they cant refund it coz well scamming etc

Reactions: Apache 207

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
yea they cant really without evidence, and i do the same thing :/ lose weapons all the damn time but i dont exactly screenshot all my stuff every 30 seconds.. but i understand they cant refund it coz well scamming etc
if you cant get it back tell me in game and ill make u a new one aight? and was it sb? because ive lost plent of weapons in the past couple weeks.. ive ate two axes my sb sword poofed and i lost a maxed sb bow XD

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Sme ender, but now I think u have to have video evidence anyway... Like we're just gonna record the screen all the time incase... lel xD

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Every single lost item report I've made has been ignored anyway, even with screenies, so I'm guessing u need vids..

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Every single lost item report I've made has been ignored anyway, even with screenies, so I'm guessing u need vids..
I am running my minecraft on linux, (its easier for modding, messing with minecraft's files.) So the only screen recorder i have takes about 1 hour to encode a 20 minute video. So i play around 3 hours a day. that means for about 9 hours i would have to wait to encode all my recordings. Then not to mention that day nothing will go missing. then the next day you dont record and boom you eat something. I think they should change this To have screenshots around the same time, yes there might be a slight chance for more scammers, but that way we wont eat our maxed swords.

Also i would rather buy a rank on this server then spend that money to buy a screen recorder incase a item goes missing. So all this "refunding" of glitched or lost items is fake, there is no way your going to get refunded unless you record every minute of gameplay (which i know for a fact most players, if not all, dont do that.

I made a report of my lost sword, staff never responded, i gave good evidence of screenshots (but not video) of before i pvped and ate my sword and after i ate my sword. I understand staff could think im scamming. But that sword was special, and it was because of the server's lag and slimefun working together that i lost it.