Accepted lovesicks Teacher Application

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
lovesicks
What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
I Would like to teach music maybe or roles like a science teacher, or a baking class or crafting. Also or maybe Japanese, but I'm willing to teach anything you would like me to!
What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen
What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
First off, I would definitely give them a warning and if it continues, I would politely tell them to talk to the vice principal or principal, but definitely depends on what the student has done (Like giving drugs, disobeying the teacher) if its drugs I would definitely tell them to talk to the principal right away, and no warnings for something like that. But I would first give out 2 warnings before I take it seriously.
Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes, I do have one!
What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
CST
Why do you want to become a teacher?
I Would want to become a teacher because id love to do the subjects I will be teaching and id be happy with any kind of role I will be teaching! also id love to show all kinds of new players what mccities brings! like all the jobs and kind of role-plays to come! also I think it will be really fun for everyone and bring more role-play opportunities to the server! Also I was a principal once before, and know how to take care of things for the school! :D
Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.

Yes, I do agree to be a good role model in game if I do end up being accepted for teacher and will take it seriously! :D