Make a difference!

Frizzed

Aug 1, 2017
Hi. I am Frizzed. You may know me as an infamous douche-bag. Banned for evasion and griefing. But I am here to put that aside with all who hate me. I am not here to make excuses. I am here to make you feel better. To give you the opportunity to make a difference. Staff or not, rich or poor, we will make a definite difference.

Almost 3 months ago, my brother, Clies was banned for hacking. Now I know your preparing that mouse to click right off, but bare with me; his first appeal was denied. After that he made another and two months later we have only pieces of criticism and no response from staff. Even after uploading a video PVPing in the same style he was banned for while showing his versions, controls and settings as well as desktop, people still doubted him. This is his favourite server. Without it his enjoyment on minecraft falls into a rabbit hole of famine. No enjoyment, no happiness.

I need you to help us. I need you to save us. If you can find the kindness in your heart to get a great person back into this awesome community, please click the link below, let's try to get loads of positive comments to get this appeal noticed! Thanks guys, the best community on minecraft.

Yours faithfully,
Frizzed (Kaylen).

Link:
http://www.mccities.com/threads/clies-banned-for-hacking.5024/#post-37741