Mccites National Museum!

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
So last night me and @TorchoTichy were digging down into some research about who is the oldest player on Mccites and who is still active!!
The 3 closest we got were me/ EnderPort & _nat_the_gamer_ but i didnt think it would be acurate as there were only 9 people on at the time!!! Then the idea came to me of starting a Mccites National Museum!! it would feature the past of Mccites and all of its special memories!! i just hope this is ok with all the staff and people?
If u have any Info or facts about mccites eg: first building in city, eldest player etc plz contact me!!!
if you want to help just msg me in game or on the fourms

Reactions: Fiirena

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
BTW, delicate bean is building something like this, an old sf museum at least, I think

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I don't think Nat has played for that long, I'm pretty sure I was already there when he joined. I'd put Josh and Jabu on that list. Also check people's register time for the oldest player with /g player <user>

Reactions: Izzie

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
So last night me and @TorchoTichy were digging down into some research about who is the oldest player on Mccites and who is still active!!
The 3 closest we got were me/ EnderPort & _nat_the_gamer_ but i didnt think it would be acurate as there were only 9 people on at the time!!! Then the idea came to me of starting a Mccites National Museum!! it would feature the past of Mccites and all of its special memories!! i just hope this is ok with all the staff and people?
If u have any Info or facts about mccites eg: first building in city, eldest player etc plz contact me!!!
@Jabu is probably the oldest, then Enderport, then Aury because she returned. Obviously Stan and Coban have been around longer, but probably the oldest players would be Typical or Jk if they were still active.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Yeah, Jabu

:>

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

I made a museum but then gamerboy being the scum bag he is robbed all my heads. Jabu is a bit older than me

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

I don't think Nat has played for that long, I'm pretty sure I was already there when he joined. I'd put Josh and Jabu on that list. Also check people's register time for the oldest player with /g player <user>
Josh joined with me