Mccities fair

T

Trump15024

So I think that we should all pitch in and have a mccities fair!! I think this would be a very fun thing to do and we can gather as a community my ideas:

1. Possible rides like minecarts as roller coasters

2. Food

3. Vendors this will also help people make money!

4. You can pay money for booths for advertising and stuff!! Like the staff can have a booth police and other business!!

Reactions: Legit5 and Laurel

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
If other places wouldn't work I have un-regioned land on my island that is natural, and I would be happy to have it be used for that purpose.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Interesting idea; however just the fair won't really be interesting when it's actually hosted. Feel free to suggest extraneous events that could be hosted at the fair to make it a bit more fun.

T

Trump15024

Rides vendors plays

Food ,sports

Snow ball fight

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 832

Interesting idea; however just the fair won't really be interesting when it's actually hosted. Feel free to suggest extraneous events that could be hosted at the fair to make it a bit more fun.
Mob arena challenge? Spleef

Reactions: Jo3512

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
My dearest children,
Please don't go off-topic, if you find a member breaking the rules, use the report button or you might end up getting a warning too.
kthxbai

D

Deleted member 832

My dearest children,
Please don't go off-topic, if you find a member breaking the rules, use the report button or you might end up getting a warning too.
kthxbai
Ok daddy

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
My dearest children,
kthxbai
Yes gif master.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
The old amusement park. Is it the one that is half finished?