Mccities Global Headquarters

T

Trump15024

Ok this is a really cool idea! Mccities players are from all different countries which is really neat. Well how about players from each country select a player to represent them at a weekly meeting and the representatives discuss how mccities has helped them and stuff like that and talk about the world in general. This is a cool idea!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
There is some things wrong with this mostly regarding time zones. Also this would most likely bring up politics and sensitive topics. Players may also fight about who to represent them with large amounts of people (e.g. people from America).

Reactions: Powerfull and cat
T

Trump15024

Sure so players from different countries go to a meeting to discuss there culture and different things about there countries so players on mccities get to known other cultures better

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Sure so players from different countries go to a meeting to discuss there culture and different things about there countries so players on mccities get to known other cultures better
Yes, this is a good idea. I am asking how you would fix and/or avoid the problems I stated above.

T

Trump15024

Politics would not be a big part in it. Time Zones are a problem so I think that the meeting times would have to be adjusted

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ok this is a really cool idea! Mccities players are from all different countries which is really neat. Well how about players from each country select a player to represent them at a weekly meeting and the representatives discuss how mccities has helped them and stuff like that and talk about the world in general. This is a cool idea!
*cough i'd represent germany cough*

Reactions: Powerfull