Me!

Frizzed

Aug 1, 2017
Name: Frizzed but you can call me Kaylen. :)

How I found the server: TopG, minecraftforums etc.

A bit about me: I live in Dubai, I looooove football (soccer), I'm 14 turning 15, 5,6', this is my favourite server, my favourite apps on my phone are instagram and snapchat, I am from UK/Lebanon, my favourite foods to eat are Nutella on pretty much anything and chicken dumplings! I have visited 25 countries, my favourite of which where the Maldives and Thailand. Travelling is one of my favourite things to do in life.

Fun Fact: None of my friends know I play minecraft, it's my dirty little secret. :cautious::deadn:

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

A bit about me: I live in Dubai, I looooove football (soccer), I'm 14 turning 15, 5,6', this is my favourite server, my favourite apps on my phone are instagram and snapchat, I am from UK/Lebanon, my favourite foods to eat are Nutella on pretty much anything and chicken dumplings! I have visited 25 countries, my favourite of which where the Maldives and Thailand. Travelling is one of my favourite things to do in life.

Fun Fact: None of my friends know I play minecraft, it's my dirty little secret. :cautious::deadn:
Welcome!
And yeah, I keep it a secret because it's uhm.
"hated"

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

Meh it's not something I keep to much of a secret
But eh, Welcome, I've seen you before in game ;)