Meh intro

Dat1Guy

Oct 8, 2017
Hi Marshmallowsmalk I hope I can get good at this server! Also..... I don't know what to put here.

Reactions: Fiirena

Dat1Guy

Oct 8, 2017
I'm doing... Ok? For someone on for one day. I have 12K. I caught a legendary Blue Shark somehow and also I traded One Halloween candy for 10K. That might explain the amount of money but I was wondering. (I am aware this isn't questions) What is the highest paying job that doesn't require killing or an application? Right now I believe it's fisherman.

Dat1Guy

Oct 8, 2017
Really? Where? Me being excited that I caught a Blue Shark that's worth 2K? Or a Legendary Black Drum that was only worth 500? Or me trading Halloween Candy for 10K?

Reactions: Fiirena

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I'm doing... Ok? For someone on for one day. I have 12K. I caught a legendary Blue Shark somehow and also I traded One Halloween candy for 10K. That might explain the amount of money but I was wondering. (I am aware this isn't questions) What is the highest paying job that doesn't require killing or an application? Right now I believe it's fisherman.
The highest paying job, it's probably miner if ya work constantly. Otherwise just selling plots, but that's more difficult as you have to find and buy plots to sell

Dat1Guy

Oct 8, 2017
I will stick with fisherman because you can get more money in a shorter amount of time.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Dat1Guy if ever you need help, hook me up and I will try to help, I'm really active so no biggy.
Hai, there's someone called ThatOneGuy but heya, how's life, ello, bonjour, dia duit.
Welcome to this strange community, where you have cakes and platypuses as owners.
Selling plots it's easy lmao, I left a crappy house in reselling for 200k and someone bought it lmao.

Satan

Nov 2, 2017
hi. this intro is too under dramatic.

BUUUUUTTT NOW IT IS DEFINITELY NOT DRAMATIC SINCE I STARTED TO SPEAK IN AMAZING WONDERFUL CAPITAL LETTERS! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME ON THE SERVER. GREETINGS FROM THE LAND OF HELL, I AM SATAN THE ONE AND ONLY POWERFUL RULER OF ALL SOULS AND BEINGS IN THE LAND ABOVE OUR SKY (NOT HEAVEN). MAY THE DEVIL BE WITH YOU.

Reactions: Gabbygytes

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw

BUUUUUTTT NOW IT IS DEFINITELY NOT DRAMATIC SINCE I STARTED TO SPEAK IN AMAZING WONDERFUL CAPITAL LETTERS! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME ON THE SERVER. GREETINGS FROM THE LAND OF HELL, I AM SATAN THE ONE AND ONLY POWERFUL RULER OF ALL SOULS AND BEINGS IN THE LAND ABOVE OUR SKY (NOT HEAVEN). MAY THE DEVIL BE WITH YOU.
Who dfq r u?

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
ERROR! ERROR! GRAMMAR ERRORS SPOTTED!

Wait aren't you the devil?
If you are, you should say "MAY I BE WITH YOU" lol

Another correction:
"Hi. This intro is too under-dramatic."

Grammar errors fixed.
Going back into sleep mode. Please wait...

zzZZzzzzZzzZZZZZzzzzZZzzzZZZZ

Satan

Nov 2, 2017
ERROR! ERROR! GRAMMAR ERRORS SPOTTED!

Wait aren't you the devil?
If you are, you should say "MAY I BE WITH YOU" lol

Another correction:
"Hi. This intro is too under-dramatic."

Grammar errors fixed.
Going back into sleep mode. Please wait...

zzZZzzzzZzzZZZZZzzzzZZzzzZZZZ
grammar errors make it under dramatic, I mean under-dramatic