Military is being added?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Suggestion 1: If the military was to be a job for players, maybe players working for the military can gain money by doing like training exercises? (For ex: Gun Courses, Parkour, etc.) Training courses could also have difficulty levels based on how good the player is doing.
nice idea

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Pls make the military train on special takedown tactics using /vehicle and /sf guide :D

Last edited:

DeadbushDave

Oct 30, 2016
Hi, this is DeadbushDave. I was thinking maybe MCCities could have possible nations like two or three more. Then the military could be in wars? I don't really know, just a suggestion.

DeadbushDave

Oct 30, 2016
Also, I don't know about having to have a very high rep. I mean, in real life, the best behaved people aren't chosen for the job. Lots of people go to join the military. Just saying, but it doesn't matter.

superlasses

Jul 31, 2017
Ik im not a police but maybe choose a police or 2 to run the military, then they can hire other people to work at the military? Just A Thought. And if this does get chosen as like a good idea to use maybe my bff JustDatGirl (Shes a police)

Reactions: JustDatGirl

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I think we need to have presidents and regions or whatever can act as countries and we have a United Nations where all the regions meet and we have the military to go to war
well I hope the government provides funds for everyone who has a plot in the city during a war to protect their homes

Status
Not open for further replies.