Minecraft Everyday Homeless Facility: MC Cities new homeless shelter

CreeperGamer

Minecraft Everyday Homeless Facility: MC City's new homeless shelter
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you my brand new job and shelter idea for people that can’t afford apartments yet or haven’t gotten a job,I can assure this is way more better than my last two ideas! I bet your asking “Who wants to work at Minecraft’s Homeless Facility? Sounds boring, I wouldn’t apply for this job and some people can afford cheap homes!”. This isn’t a job it’s a place where people can go if their homeless, and I bet your saying “So it’s not a job?”, no it isn’t a job the four capital letters M.E.H.F it stands for Minecraft’s Elite Hero Force. If you ever wanted to be a spy but knew it was impossible? Well here’s your chance, people think spies are uncool and they don’t do anything and blah, blah, blah! You can get a chance to stop the Minecraft Monsters from keeping Notch and Jeb hostile, and more! But before you can become a spy, you have to do some things first. If this idea gets accepted than I will get the building, application, and guide ready. I won’t be able to list the requirements for this job unless the idea gets accepted. Thank you for reading my idea, I do hope it gets accepted, I know I haven’t been apart of the MC Cities long, but I’ll be happy if the idea gets accepted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabby_X0X0

CreeperGamer

Um, what?
That was really disrespectful TheDiamondTiger I hate working for disrespectful bosses! I didn't say "Um, what?" for your Ocean View Bank! I'm working part time just for that! I'm going to make a friend proud, I'm going to be a Loan Officer and a Teacher. If you want me to help with the bank than allow me to do it! I'm not going to have a boss disrespect me like that!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
That was really disrespectful TheDiamondTiger I hate working for disrespectful bosses! I didn't say "Um, what?" for your Ocean View Bank! I'm working part time just for that! I'm going to make a friend proud, I'm going to be a Loan Officer and a Teacher. If you want me to help with the bank than allow me to do it! I'm not going to have a boss disrespect me like that!
I didn't mean to be disrespectful, I was wondering what you meant. I was confused about the spy stuff.