• Yes!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
In real life, I really want to be a lawyer. It's probably my dream job (I realise that makes me sound a bit weird). I feel like we should make more jobs like a lawyer available to players other than staff. More jobs like this could be like a judge or attorney. Players who are being sued or banned can hire an attorney and then we will hold a court session in game. I think this could make the server more realistic. Also, if the priest job was open to all players that would be really fun. I think players should have to apply on the forums for these jobs, because they could be really untrustworthy and then get the job, which isn't fair. I hope people like my suggestion and want this to happen as well!

Reactions: GeckoGirlKB

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I think we should also have more jobs involving court (going back to your lawyer idea). Jobs like lawyer, more judges (this could be harder to get as a job), and more. I know that the server strives to be realistic so I think jury duty would be a fun thing to implement! *Votes "Yes, we should have these jobs"*

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Maybe we can have more normal jobs like photographers and video. We should also have venders for the weddings for like a wedding party. We have the music.. all we need is the venders and the space!!!

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
Maybe we can have more normal jobs like photographers and video. We should also have venders for the weddings for like a wedding party. We have the music.. all we need is the venders and the space!!!
Well we can have chefs cater weddings parties but they have yet to bring that job back

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
I think if it's not already a thing there can be political jobs like president or mayor or whatever

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
I agree, we should have Political jobs; maybe like a "Player's Council" or something to help the Mods make decisions and give them suggestions based on our views. We could have elections to choose our representatives, but there must be standards to be elected, like a good reputation (RECENT) of course... I think this is a good idea.