Musical Career | with: recording studio, stages (live) and more!

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
I would like to suggest to add musical careers so you can be a pop singer, rock singer, hip hop singer, etc.

There should also be recording studios and other things so the essence feels more real. And the musical stars of the server can go live in a stage and other places with the fans of him. There should be also underground and mainstream; mainstream = popular & iconic musical. - underground = not popular & suburbian musical.

The recording studios can have CEOs who sign people and they decide how much to pay and stuff. (obviously with some help of the government aka admins)

More ideas will be added onto this! :)

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
I honestly think this is a great idea! But how can we hear the singers sing? Although it would be cool to have famous points too.
Probably by chat, but they need to practice to not screw it up. And i will suggest a lot more about this like awards and more things about this topic and many other topics.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well i like the fact you are suggesting ideas that arent completely pointless and/or useless, but the point of singers is to use your voice. And if there is no voice, you are basically just copying and pasting. And even if somehow a voice thing is implemented (skype maybe?) we would just get alot of little kids thinking they can sing. And awards for just typing? I dont see how this can work. But maybe you can transform this into something else. Like actors for movies (movies are basically just like plays but with alot better special effects). Stuff like that, which still gives you awards and much more.

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
Maybe less singers and more musicians. Like they could use note blocks to play music which is plausible. It would also take a lot of practice so it could be a decent job.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Well i like the fact you are suggesting ideas that arent completely pointless and/or useless, but the point of singers is to use your voice. And if there is no voice, you are basically just copying and pasting. And even if somehow a voice thing is implemented (skype maybe?) we would just get alot of little kids thinking they can sing. And awards for just typing? I dont see how this can work. But maybe you can transform this into something else. Like actors for movies (movies are basically just like plays but with alot better special effects). Stuff like that, which still gives you awards and much more.
Maybe less singers and more musicians. Like they could use note blocks to play music which is plausible. It would also take a lot of practice so it could be a decent job.
Yes, but this takes a lot of producement and edition. Produces can be those who use the note blocks and singers should be coordinated by chat in local or something like that. This could work if its organized well. :)