Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDatGirl

May 14, 2017
Hogwarts
It says the file is to big but it shows her putting the book in ah, Telling us its a "Magic Guide" and me opening it to see its just a slime fun guide. The book clearly says its by her and i will take screenshots and put them here if i can:
e3 (2).jpg
E4 (2).jpg
upload_2017-6-27_19-4-20.png
e3 (2).jpg
upload_2017-6-27_19-4-20.png
E2 (2).jpg
e3 (2).jpg
E4 (2).jpg

Apr 23, 2017
this is
this is piggy.PNG
when this happened we went on as fast as we could if
scammer.PNG
scams u go to report and look for my report and ad a helper plz go to report and ad something or ad something here thankyou for reading this

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
That is not a slimefun guide and there isn't a plugin that adds stuff like this and why would you even buy it if it is so clearly a scam? Sf guides can be gotten by doing /sf guide. Items from plugins are never just a named book in white, but use colors and should have a lore.

Next, scamming isn't against the rules, you need to make a courtcase. I recommend reading the rules before reporting someone.

Lastly, polls do not belong on Ban Appeals, reports or court cases.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
That is not a slimefun guide and there isn't a plugin that adds stuff like this and why would you even buy it if it is so clearly a scam? Sf guides can be gotten by doing /sf guide. Items from plugins are never just a named book in white, but use colors and should have a lore.

Next, scamming isn't against the rules, you need to make a courtcase. I recommend reading the rules before reporting someone.

Lastly, polls do not belong on Ban Appeals, reports or court cases.
True

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
For next time, please follow the format posted here.

As for this "Magic Guide," there is no such thing on this server and if you see one, it is player-made most likely for scamming. If you are in need of a Slimefun guide, you can always do /sf guide and it will give you one. Please be more careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.