Accepted My Arch-app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Your current in game name:
ItzDavi

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only, we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes I do!

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home 3):
All my plots r Merged, so I dont have /plot home 2, or 3 otc
But u come to the big plot when u do /plot home, I will apply with the two Finished houses, (There r not other fullyed houses on there either, only a big one that isn't finish)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I would Say Exterior Design, but I almost like Interior as much

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
Depends on week to week, but normally I think maybe 1-2 hours in a day

Tell us about your favourite building memory:
When I needed to build a building to my friend in game, we were having so much fun making it

H

Heather

I am extremely impressed with how your style has advanced over the many builds I have seen you complete on the server. I have often seen you building and I especially like the new "yellow house" style that you have been using. These houses are beautiful and I think they can add greatly to the city as well as your other skills and styles as you continue to expand your horizons. Keep up the great work and i'll be catching up with you in game to talk about next steps and introduce you to the arch team and it's stuff. Welcome to the architect squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.