My List of Suggestions After Looking at Your Server

Should this be implemented.

• Total voters

Dapocalypse

Jun 26, 2017
After looking at your server for a while I have a few suggestions that may greatly improve the experience mostly concerning jobs.

Laws
First of this isn't rules which is for for out of character things I am talking about laws being added which cover mostly role-play based crimes like murder or stealing. Punishments may include jail-time.

Jobs
First of remove Hitman from the selection of jobs. The Hitman job will provide resources for criminals to use and will harm the fabric of society. I'm not saying you cant be a Hitman I am saying it isn't supported by the government and you don't get a tag for it.
I am also suggesting many new jobs that should be added.
Doctors
Lawyers
Red stone Engineers
And more.
I also think the tag system should be removed and be replaced with mouth to mouth interaction between the job seeker and the employer to get a certain job or if they are working alone whatever they think is best that they be.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
After looking at your server for a while I have a few suggestions that may greatly improve the experience mostly concerning jobs.

Laws
First of this isn't rules which is for for out of character things I am talking about laws being added which cover mostly role-play based crimes like murder or stealing. Punishments may include jail-time.

Jobs
First of remove Hitman from the selection of jobs. The Hitman job will provide resources for criminals to use and will harm the fabric of society. I'm not saying you cant be a Hitman I am saying it isn't supported by the government and you don't get a tag for it.
Doctors
Lawyers
Red stone Engineers
And more.
I also think the tag system should be removed and be replaced with mouth to mouth interaction between the job seeker and the employer to get a certain job or if they are working alone whatever they think is best that they be.

1: There are already laws (that are used/put into play quite often)
2: Hitman has been a job for a bit now, and there have been no major changes since
3: Doctor, Sr Doctor, and Biologist are jobs
4: Lawyers and the government are 'kind of' a thing, but are currently not 'of use' right now.
5: How would a job like redstone engineer work? Though it would be cool, I don't see things like making redstone creations would be a good job unless it was made in like a police / architect way, but Redstone is not that commonly used on the server (compared to police and building).

Dapocalypse

Jun 26, 2017
2: Hitman has been a job for a bit now, and there have been no major changes since
4: Lawyers and the government are 'kind of' a thing, but are currently not 'of use' right now.
5: How would a job like redstone engineer work? Though it would be cool, I don't see things like making redstone creations would be a good job unless it was made in like a police / architect way, but Redstone is not that commonly used on the server (compared to police and building).
Interesting points.

1. Where can I find them.
2. I am trying to remove the Hitman tag not add that job.
3. I was using them as examples. I am trying to add more the limited selection.
4. I figured they could be used in the court cases section of the forum.
5. Believe it or not you can make working computers with red stone i figure you could use it to make the city run smother.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
There are no longer actual trials held, but I'd love to see them again.

Reactions: Izzie

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Laws

Jobs
Doctors
Lawyers
Red stone Engineers
And more.
Uh... there aren't "employers" for jobs and the jobs plugin uses the preffixes.

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
First off most jobs are already made and government would be weird if there are like 50 players only at like 1 time and what are there to govern as we already have staff and cops, staff will still be the ones to handle law and police will handle the criminals around

Dapocalypse

Jun 26, 2017
Im saying government ministries to manage things like communication and economics and bureaucracy stuff.