My New Company:

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I would also like to add: Ecosia will have a HQ, it is being built and we have a plot for it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello, I am Donald_J_Tramp and I am here to announce my new company.
My NEW company is called:
ECOSIA
Ecosia is a bank and will be up and ready for the company plugin return.
Ecosia WILL be in partnership with Apple.
Comment below any more questions you have.
I would also like to add that Ecosia will be blocking any funds from Sicken Industries and will do NO business with them or set-up any bank accounts with them are the owner,
We don't give a crap kid. Ocean View Bank is the best XD. Just another cheap copy scam to make you look good.

T

Trump15024

Apple supports this company and will provide funds and resources to make this new bank successful.

Reactions: __Remy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Apple supports this company and will provide funds and resources to make this new bank successful.
Ok if you have time can you pls use Go-mall efficiently as you are really wasting it by barricading the entrance and having nothing inside it. Sicken Ind and Microsoft would be happy to buy it if you plan to put no purpose into it

Reactions: Powerfull and Izzie
T

Trump15024

Ok if you have time can you pls use Go-mall efficiently as you are really wasting it by barricading the entrance and having nothing inside it. Sicken Ind and Microsoft would be happy to buy it if you plan to put no purpose into it
1. We are waiting for the mall units to get regioned 2. We closed the entrances for now because people were coming in trying to kill and stuff so we have to get PVP turned off and

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. We are waiting for the mall units to get regioned 2. We closed the entrances for now because people were coming in trying to kill and stuff so we have to get PVP turned off and
And what.. mall units to get regioned are you serious, I think Heather and Nibble are nearly on everyday and it's nearly been a month since you bought it. I know you and jack are active on the server and I don't know how the mall plots are not regioned. You are putting a good mall into waste

T

Trump15024

And what.. mall units to get regioned are you serious, I think Heather and Nibble are nearly on everyday and it's nearly been a month since you bought it. I know you and jack are active on the server and I don't know how the mall plots are not regioned. You are putting a good mall into waste
We are working on the interior inside lighting and for 2 weeks we couldn't build on the whole bottom floor due to long long ago they were regioned and we got them fixed by Ciel then it went back like that so finally Nibble had to fix it. Me and jack own it 50/50 but due to him starting school earlier I am buying his part of ownership so I will own it soon and the mall should be open late this week or early next week depending on what we are planning on doing inside. We are planning this to be a mall for economic purposes but also a fun entertainment place where people can have fun and do more than just expected out of a mall. This takes time but we are doing it quick so we can get it up and running.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Do not argue on my Company post please and Heather regions and she is busy, believe me I know how long it takes. Admins and owners are busy.

Reactions: Trump15024
D

Deleted member 832

Android, as the child company of Sicken does not approve of this hostile move. This is a copyright infringement, Ecosia has stolen our ideas. Expect a lawsuit

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Android, as the child company of Sicken does not approve of this hostile move. This is a copyright infringement, Ecosia has stolen our ideas. Expect a lawsuit
What? What are you talking about? I have not stolen any ideas from you.

T

Trump15024

Yeah no. Any aggressive moves by Sicken Industries or Android towards Apple or companies with partnerships with Apple will face firm and vigorous action against them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello, I am Donald_J_Tramp and I am here to announce my new company.
My NEW company is called:
ECOSIA
Ecosia is a bank and will be up and ready for the company plugin return.
Ecosia WILL be in partnership with Apple.
Comment below any more questions you have.
I would also like to add that Ecosia will be blocking any funds from Sicken Industries and will do NO business with them or set-up any bank accounts with them are the owner,
Also Ecosia will be selling a bit of Slime Fun tech in the HQ.

To make an account with us you have to come to the HQ and sign a few things and legal agreements.
Why should you trust us? Well unlike /warp bank we can't be robbed and we don't reset also we could not glitch and it is run by a trusted player who is also a teacher.
Trusted player lol, the one who did not pay his employee well. @acfuffy look at this XD