My story (don't read if sensitive or easily triggered)

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
i was inspired to do this by @Eunmin, thanks for sharing your story and giving me bravery to share mine.

hello! its me Wonder and this is going to be my story on why I joined McCites and why i love it :3,Now lets get on to the story...

Hello! this is my story inspired by @Eunmin, so when i first joined Mccites i thought it would be like any other minecraft server, Nice people, mean people, inactive staff, pvp lords. And some of those things are true. I had had a previous experience that happened with minecraft that then made me quit playing minecraft for about 1-2 years i then started re-playing in late 2015 or early 2016 on another server that is very popular with one of my irl friends then when i met @Toryn she told me about mccites and she gave me the ip, and immediately i was confronted with pvp and i had NO IDEA what was going on. (lets skip ahead)... When i got Resident thats when i understood the sever more, I was there for restarts, glitches, and bans (i got a fair share of those xDD) i had dreams! To become a doctor! to become a police! maybe even a millionare!! Then after TONS of hard work i got to citizen!! but then BUMBUMBUUUUM DRAMA Tons of people got banned and so did i, Then after very large events me losing all my stuff to a glitch, me moving into an island, and etc. but (hear comes the sad part) I got really Depressed some of my friends were leaving me for others and i hated school, and it got wayy to tough. I went into a spiraling wave of depression and had many suicidal thoughts, when my mom found out She took it really bad, and I understand why i did things to myself that i now regret even though it was been one year since i did them. Now i have many new ways to handle these things like my music and art :3.

Why i love cites :3
I love Mccites because of all the supportive people, staff, and etc who have supported me though all my decicions on this wonderful server :3

thank you for taking the time to read my story ~Wonder:mobpig:~

Last edited:

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Awww Wonder, thank you for letting me give you the bravery to write this ^-^ plus, thanks for being part of this community <3. p.s you might want to change the pink sentence, it gives off the wrong idea...?

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I LOVEEEE CHU GIRLY I've thought the same in the past when I moved to here and having my great grandpa dying, pet dying, mccities drama and alots of more things but I've learned. <3

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
And I'm going to try to new things like skating even if I fall on my ass a couple million times (I had to say lol)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well don't leave I just was just here for 2 months and want to explore everything here including the players and Mccities.