Not open for further replies.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen
  • What is your /ar check time? 56 Days, 19 Hours and 50 Minutes
  • How often can you play on the server? 7 Hours a Day I Would say! :D
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I Want to Help Our Students/Players Learn and Have the Best Role-play experience on mccities and teach them not to do bad things that cause trouble! And Help out as much as I can daily for the school.
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. I Would Like to Have Like an Anime Class or Teach Japanese And we could share our favorite animes and discuss what you guys think will happen next, or if I did Japanese I would teach them a lot of it and do a final test to see what they have learned and for them to write down what they have learned each class time, Or I Would love to do theater.
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I Would Give them 2 Warnings And if they don't follow the warnings I will send them to the office w/ a note saying why they are in trouble.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. Yes, I Do agree to be a great role model for all of our students! And I Will follow the law for this job! and even if I didn't apply.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? I Suggest we should have a command where we can go to the teachers break room or have a command to say this teacher is teaching come to this players room :D And Another is the Teacher Ranks Saying What we are teaching, plus having the command for saying Japanese Class< We are Going to Learn Animals (and only teachers have it) welp thats some idk xD

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Hey, thanks for taking the time to apply! I think your idea for teaching Japanese would be neat to see in the school, but before I can have you as a teacher I need you to fix up your behavior in chat. You often break chat rules which is something teachers shouldn't do. You may reapply in one week and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.