Naval Mission

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Howdy, I would like to get a team together to work on a project. There is no military on the server, but I think there is still a use, if there ever happened to be major riots beyond what a police officer could handle, or for rescue missions, etc. A Navy could help for people lost at sea, patrolling for criminal organizations, etc.

I need to hire lots of people, they will be listed below.

Redstone Technician (Works good with wiring and such):

Redstone Engineer (Works with things to make machines such as slime and piston machines):

Weapons Technician (Makes Redstone weapons in small spaces or big):

Safety Technician (Designs Redstone contraptions to provide backup escapes and to ensure safety on vehicles and such):

Interior Designer (Not for making things look good, but because usually they know how to work with tight spaces and can aid in the project):

Captain (Will lead the crew and give orders and will for the most drive the vehicle):

Comment with a filled application to possibly be picked:

Ign:
Why should you be picked for this position:
Redstone Background:
Will you work with others:

We will mai

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

Howdy, I would like to get a team together to work on a project. There is no military on the server, but I think there is still a use, if there ever happened to be major riots beyond what a police officer could handle, or for rescue missions, etc. A Navy could help for people lost at sea, patrolling for criminal organizations, etc.

Redstone Engineer (Works with things to make machines such as slime and piston machines):

Safety Technician (Designs Redstone contraptions to provide backup escapes and to ensure safety on vehicles and such):

Interior Designer (Not for making things look good, but because usually they know how to work with tight spaces and can aid in the project):

Captain (Will lead the crew and give orders and will for the most drive the vehicle):

Ign:
Redstone Background:

We will mai
The actual staff team is working on a military

Reactions: laggynab and Tricoh

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Ign:
Redstone Background:

We will mai
The swat army would be dope if you can kill legally so basically it's pretty hot killing everyone and not getting chased by cops as its legal

Reactions: Jabu and Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Ign:
Redstone Background:

We will mai
Sorry to burst your bubble, but slime blocks can't be pushed by pistons on this server.

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com

Ign:
Redstone Background:

We will mai
Did you mean: coast guard

Reactions: Powerfull