Nether's Police Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetherGoblin

Dec 2, 2016
Minecraft username: NetherGoblin
/ar time: 3 days 4 hours 25 mins
What is your rank on the server?: Rich
What are the 5 reasons to jail?: Murder Assault (if hit 3 times with hand 1 with weapon) Drugs if you have any on you Illegal guns Trespassing but I need to ask them to leave before I can jail
What is tp jailing and can you do it?: Tp jailing is when you tp to a player or warp to where the Killer/drug dealer ect to jail them and no its not allowed
Name some commands you know police can use.: /getpos /invsee /co I /duty if there are more im not sure of them
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs?: 1-5 kills is 500 1-5 drugs is 500 too
Did you read the Police Guide on the forums?: yes i did
Why do you want to be police?: i love this server and i have wanted to be police from the day i joined and i tried i applied a about a year and a half ago before i left the server and now im back and i wanna help i see a lot a drugs being sold then no cops are on and i think i can help with that
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what?: yes i guess i had a few drugs on me other then that i have not went to jail but i only had 3 on me it was fireweed that was at /warp city

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
'only 3 fireweed'
lel you're a drug dealer.

But good application! :D:)

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
But away from that

I wish you good luck! roflmao

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to apply! This application is not user friendly, and the grammar is incorrect. Therefore, this application has been denied. Feel free to re-apply in a week, and please make it look more professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.