New City

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
SavageWolf_ suggested a criminal city in another post, but I feel like that would be too hard to manage, but I think maybe a new city would be nice because of the majority of properties owned by the top players. So I have an idea; a new city of plots is built ranging in many sizes and is broken up into 4 sections. Every 6 hours a new section is open so players on different time zones don't miss out. Each plot would be pretty cheap so Residents and Citizens could buy them easily. For a large plot maybe 50k, medium sized maybe 25k and small 10k. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it allows the lower players to be able to get a land and not have to scavenge on the /as info reselling page.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
SavageWolf_ suggested a criminal city in another post, but I feel like that would be too hard to manage, but I think maybe a new city would be nice because of the majority of properties owned by the top players. So I have an idea; a new city of plots is built ranging in many sizes and is broken up into 4 sections. Every 6 hours a new section is open so players on different time zones don't miss out. Each plot would be pretty cheap so Residents and Citizens could buy them easily. For a large plot maybe 50k, medium sized maybe 25k and small 10k. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it allows the lower players to be able to get a land and not have to scavenge on the /as info reselling page.
I can assure you a new city (like the one you mentioned) will not be built. There was a recent blow up of plots. Do /as info forsale to see them. Then there is also the reselling plots. Also Just ask around someone may be selling a plot, and hasnt put it up officially.