New houses, islands, warps, and issues

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
Ok, i'm tired of the small over priced houses, confusing warps, and no good islands. This sucks! There are new players everyday. Also other players that would like a home for like 8k. Where to find one? Oh get an apartment. Nobody likes apartments! There should be small homes for newer players. Because soon, were gonna run out! I understand how players are offline for a long time but 2 months? If someones gone for 20 days, or they say they're busy, there houses should be gone. Also there a big homes. Unfair priced homes. There are small homes that are worth 40k for almost 200k!!?!?! How? Staff should pick a fair price. Also, scamming people sell old guns, and stuff that's not worth it. Thats newbie harssment because new players buy it. Well what about islands? Oh yeah they're all under devolopment and bought. Wow, just wow. Me and my friend wanted to buy an island for 1m but guess what? There are none. There are garbage over priced islands the size of a plot. Islands should be easily bought, like you should make 500k islands. Its reasonable. Now, the warps, there are like 30 warps, 5 of them are usable, the others, they're trash. You should make warps like, /warp mine, /warp lumber. Its annoying how new players say where is the mine. It would be simple. So those, are things you could fix. Comment if you agree.
-Twiter

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I don't agree at all. There is cheap houses for rent!!!!! And they can live in a rented house till they can afford to get a bigger apartment. Then a house. And no there should not be more islands. After talking with heather I see why there needs to be a small amount of islands. The warps aren't confusing for me at all. And many new people get it essily. Maybe its confusing for you...

Reactions: Rocketblaze

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I don't agree at all. There is cheap houses for rent!!!!! And they can live in a rented house till they can afford to get a bigger apartment. Then a house. And no there should not be more islands. After talking with heather I see why there needs to be a small amount of islands. The warps aren't confusing for me at all. And many new people get it essily. Maybe its confusing for you...
I agree with YOU. Not Twiter. I have one of the cheap rent homes and I use it all the time. I also have a apartment rented for 250$ and it is big and I always expand the amount of time I have it!! I play on the server a lot and I am not rich or anything!! I am just another low wealth player and I am not asking for anything nor do I want anything to change!!!

Therefore I disagree with this THREAD.

Reactions: Jo3512

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
Renting is pointless I may do it, but people pay extra money on rents. If you keep renting a apartment, you could be spending thousands or dollars when you could just buy a house. Also islands, no one barley even works on them so its stupid. They easily understand the warps because people tell them, some warps are pointless, they're there for NO reason.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Renting is pointless I may do it, but people pay extra money on rents. If you keep renting a apartment, you could be spending thousands or dollars when you could just buy a house. Also islands, no one barley even works on them so its stupid. They easily understand the warps because people tell them, some warps are pointless, they're there for NO reason.
Okay compare, (For example) Im a semi new person. I have 10k to my name. A large apartment is 800 per month, or a 30k house. (of course someone would choose the apartment.) So therefore it is like real life. Many many people when they move out, dont buy a house, but rent apartments or houses. but yes there is some warps that are pointless. And every person that owns a island works on it. Therefore i call fallacy.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Renting is for people who make money slowly like me.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
I'm renovating all my islands currently, you may have noticed more plots being sold on Bob, some pretty cheap. So I'm getting the plot market going again. And no there shouldn't be more islands. There's already a ton you probably don't know about. When I was new, the only ones I knew were Bob and Star City. Theres actually like 12.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm renovating all my islands currently, you may have noticed more plots being sold on Bob, some pretty cheap. So I'm getting the plot market going again. And no there shouldn't be more islands. There's already a ton you probably don't know about. When I was new, the only ones I knew were Bob and Star City. Theres actually like 12.
I may have to splurge and buy some

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I don't agree at all... I lived in an apartment for a bit and worked hard to rank up and get money (as you should) and very quickly I gained enough money to get a home. Though some new players may want to be able to buy a house right away, they should have to work a bit to have exactly what people of higher ranks have. We have all gotten enough money to buy houses right? So I really don't see how it would be a problem. I'm sorry if this maybe ended up sounding like tiny rant of some sort. :)

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
I reckon we should still keep apartments for the new players. First of all us members can make money out of owning apartment buildings, and there are just too many new players joining the server every day, meaning that we can't make the small houses this fast. I think it's pretty good right now! If the prices were lower heaps of players would have had mansions by now! But thanks for putting the idea out here anyways :)

Reactions: Andesine

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm building luxury apartments on a really nice tropical island. They are about the size of a house.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yes twiter posts too much about irrelevent things. Thus they will be proved wrong more than once

Reactions: Pixel
D

Deleted member 832

I'm building luxury apartments on a really nice tropical island. They are about the size of a house.
How much? :D I might move out of my home to a proper one. Mine is kinda mumbly jumbly. I always liked the apartment life.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
How much? :D I might move out of my home to a proper one. Mine is kinda mumbly jumbly. I always liked the apartment life.
Well i have to build em but they will be big. I still have to calculate the price.