New Plugin?

Would you like to have this plugin?

• Yes it sounds amazing!

• No, and i will clarify why in the comments...

Results are only viewable after voting.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hey, I've recently been building a lot and have been chatting with a lot of ppl that build for fun and some of the most frustrating parts of building is not having access to world edit that would not only speed up the time of building A LOT but also make it better to avoid errors. I'm also open to any ideas to this suggestion as well so lmk.

Disclaimer: I'm aware that makes the Architect job slightly less special BUT it would help everyone and if anything encourage ppl to build more for fun.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hey, I've recently been building a lot and have been chatting with a lot of ppl that build for fun and some of the most frustrating parts of building is not having access to world edit that would not only speed up the time of building A LOT but also make it better to avoid errors. I'm also open to any ideas to this suggestion as well so lmk.

Disclaimer: I'm aware that makes the Architect job slightly less special BUT it would help everyone and if anything encourage ppl to build more for fun.

this has been discussed before and staff said no as it would cause too much lag

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
this has been discussed before and staff said no as it would cause too much lag
Can u plz mention me on that post because it wouldn't cause lag since creative is a separate world then the cities itself