New police command, /police breakin

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Criminals are supposed to run for cops, not hiding in a bunker.
I like to bunker bc police could use other advantages if you’re running and it gets tiring
That and effort of actually running around with a chance of being arrested. Oh yea, you’ve tried to arrest me when I was bunkering xD

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Sooo... While some would say this is a biased suggestion, I would like to explain. While I was on earlier, I was at @Marshmallowsmalk 's house against her, EnderPort, and OofPapi. They had set up locked door traps and slots in the wall to trap and kill us as we tried to jail them. My suggestion would be a police command, /police breakin, and it would basically make you have a small amount of time (10 seconds) where you could unlock any doors, or break any blocks. Now, this would not be a permanent breaking, but it would be a way that the police can get through a locked house or door. This would make it more real life realistic, and also nerf bowing police a bit, as it is really harsh. ALSO, police cannot jail when combat tagged with poison or blindness or wither, (From my observations) So I hope this can be changed to make a fair crime and police experience in McCities. Today, me, @nibble @knight3000 @MehLife and @AnonymousBro were trying to jail the 3 players stated above (well, nibble was more of a shield to us lol) But it was impossible if they stayed back, and locked the doors, to jail them. Hope @Coban and @nibble and the rest of the police team would agree that this is a good addition to make crime and police more neutral, as police can break down doors irl and such. Thanks,

CP42/Powerfull,

Jr. Police
Plus, the police team already abuses (usually unknowingly then I have to teach them proper usage), this is going to be catastrophically bad. Well atleast in the vault...

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Plus, the police team already abuses (usually unknowingly then I have to teach them proper usage), this is going to be catastrophically bad. Well atleast in the vault...
You sound so innocent when u camp the stairs *nods agreeingly* totally! We definitely misuse on purpose! @LeanneTheUnicorn has put together an amazing team and we know right from wrong, thanks for the reminder

Reactions: __Remy