Not going to be active as much anymore. (ノ;~;)ノ*:・゚✧

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
READ ALL PLS!
Hey guys I'm trying to be more happy for awhile but a lot of drama is happening lately and I really don't need all the drama, me and wonderk are thinking of leaving but now its just going to have us to not be as active, if you guys really want us to stay, we will think about it. Its just like about being on here for up to 3 years and not having a break and a lot of stress and depression. Mostly because of going to a new school next year and its kinda sad because some of our friends we won't get to see anymore and yeah, if you guys really want us to stay we will think about it but Heather, jo, Kate, enderport, death_inferno360 and much others, we love all of you guys and wish you the best and make sure not to forget about us, I love you all so much and I remember when I first joined too! xD A lot of you guys were not there but I wish all these new players to stay long and do what you want to do in life and make granny toryn proud :( ! and make wonderk proud too!
Love you Guys, Goodbye (Maybe only if you guys want us to try to stay)
-Toryn, And Wonder

Reactions: Wonder

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Yea, I've been trying to be active and i've gotten in trouble for it. I can't take the drama and other crap, Also my grades are just... idek. I think its good for us and toryn to have a little break. We've both enjoyed the time we've had here. It's just we need to focus on irl stuff rn.
~Toryn and Wonder

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Wish you good luck next year on your new school!
I hope you both stay :p

Reactions: Powerfull