Notice

D

Deleted member 832

I’d quite like to point out that company names aren’t exclusive to anyone on the server. Infact, we can’t actually legally use them as the trademark belongs to corporate entities. That means anyone on the server can use any company name they feel like, legal or not as it is their choice. Just thought I would clarify this. This server mirrors the real world, so one cannot sue another as they don’t own the trademark either.

D

Deleted member 832

Glad you mentioned it.
Should soon have a system where players can purchase rights to a trademark. :)
Can I have dibs on Apple, Armani, Ecosia, Spooky Inc, Banana, Google, Android and any other mccities companies :p

Reactions: Tricoh
T

Trump15024

I'm just wondering-- have you ever turned profit after paying the employees and buying hundreds of thousands of dollars of plots? I'm not sure if any company has, but Apple has been open long enough that I'm interested in that.
Apple makes money if that is what you are asking.

T

Trump15024

How much and how in the world did you pay off all those plot prices and pay your employees? I owned a ton of companies and I've just never seen how to do that, or how you could do that.
Some of the plots I use for Apple I have had for a while now and I buy them at a steady pace and if it's a good deal/investment. I guess you just keep making more products to sell and if they are in demand people will buy.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Some of the plots I use for Apple I have had for a while now and I buy them at a steady pace and if it's a good deal/investment. I guess you just keep making more products to sell and if they are in demand people will buy.
The thing is you still won't answer my original and ongoing question; how much have you made to date?

T

Trump15024

The thing is you still won't answer my original and ongoing question; how much have you made to date?
Hmm I don't have the exact number because when I make money I usually use it for employees and plots and expenses but make some profit so I don't have an accurate estimate.

T

Trump15024

I think already made companies like Apple Microsoft Omega and Google should stay with their current ownership. That is only fair.

Reactions: Jabu and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
ooo seems exciting!
lol I love how Marie goes against everyone her but nvm
I think already made companies like Apple Microsoft Omega and Google should stay with their current ownership. That is only fair.
but the thing is, he's asking for dibs on Apple, not Apple inc :p