Omega Employee Application

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
I had a thought about a job that I could have, Executive Assistant or Compliance Officer. I have had a lot of thought about it and searched deeper into some research about how I could put those two jobs in Minecraft. In real life, I know what those jobs are, but in a video game... things start to get tricky. I thought that since I know most of the business related... "stuff" that the manager usually knows, that knowledge combined with being able to set up meetings, and make sure everyone is doing good with work and making sure the managers work is good, then why not make me the Executive Assistant. Oh wait, the meetings and making sure everything is set up and ready, that's HR, NOPE, making sure everyone is on the same page and they are doing good with their work, Director of IT, NOPE, helping/doing the things that the Manager/CEOs work would be due for them to do, well... they probably want to do it themselves and we don't want to make it too easy on them, xD NOPE, all the ideas for Executive Assistant are gone, so just Complience Officer is left. I could be great as the Omega Company Compliance Officer, I would make sure everyone was satisfied with everything, people tell me about suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc, so I can tell the company administrators and figure out how we will change and fix the problems if necessary, and with permission, I would probably talk to the employees about good and bad things that we may come across with how we are doing with the people's feedback. To tell the administration and employees about the result of the work for the Compliance Officer, I would need meetings, public speeches, etc. It would be a great opportunity to be able to see if I could work with the HR too, in case anything like speeches or meetings need to happen, urgent or not. Also, remember how I was a people person, how I can talk in front of large groups of people, and how I have experience with being told the right and wrong things that people think about businesses, so that could help and it shows that I have socal skills for any and all people. (I was just speaking my mind, I was just wondering if you would consider this, I am just trying to help, I would love to be involved in you're company if I could get a job.) Thank you for reading this long little thought about how I might want to move into this job, go Omega! :)

Reactions: Gabbygytes

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
I had a thought about a job that I could have, Executive Assistant or Compliance Officer. I have had a lot of thought about it and searched deeper into some research about how I could put those two jobs in Minecraft. In real life, I know what those jobs are, but in a video game... things start to get tricky. I thought that since I know most of the business related... "stuff" that the manager usually knows, that knowledge combined with being able to set up meetings, and make sure everyone is doing good with work and making sure the managers work is good, then why not make me the Executive Assistant. Oh wait, the meetings and making sure everything is set up and ready, that's HR, NOPE, making sure everyone is on the same page and they are doing good with their work, Director of IT, NOPE, helping/doing the things that the Manager/CEOs work would be due for them to do, well... they probably want to do it themselves and we don't want to make it too easy on them, xD NOPE, all the ideas for Executive Assistant are gone, so just Complience Officer is left. I could be great as the Omega Company Compliance Officer, I would make sure everyone was satisfied with everything, people tell me about suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc, so I can tell the company administrators and figure out how we will change and fix the problems if necessary, and with permission, I would probably talk to the employees about good and bad things that we may come across with how we are doing with the people's feedback. To tell the administration and employees about the result of the work for the Compliance Officer, I would need meetings, public speeches, etc. It would be a great opportunity to be able to see if I could work with the HR too, in case anything like speeches or meetings need to happen, urgent or not. Also, remember how I was a people person, how I can talk in front of large groups of people, and how I have experience with being told the right and wrong things that people think about businesses, so that could help and it shows that I have socal skills for any and all people. (I was just speaking my mind, I was just wondering if you would consider this, I am just trying to help, I would love to be involved in you're company if I could get a job.) Thank you for reading this long little thought about how I might want to move into this job, go Omega! :)
Woah thats pretty long ;)

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
By the way, if your wondering why you haven't been seeing me on, it's because I'm on Vacation, but I will be back in an hour or two. I am typing this at the airport while getting ready to drive to my house. I will be getting on the server a few minutes after I get back, so maybe if Lava or CP42 are online, we could discuss me being in Omega. Who knows, I might even wanna try just working at the company for right now as a Omega Company board member, due to there not being many job ideas for me right now, accept for my Compliance Officer suggestion. :)

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
By the way, if your wondering why you haven't been seeing me on, it's because I'm on Vacation, but I will be back in an hour or two. I am typing this at the airport while getting ready to drive to my house. I will be getting on the server a few minutes after I get back, so maybe if Lava or CP42 are online, we could discuss me being in Omega. Who knows, I might even wanna try just working at the company for right now as a Omega Company board member, due to there not being many job ideas for me right now, accept for my Compliance Officer suggestion. :)
Look in the convo, hope the Vacation was good :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
UPDATE: Congrats to @eddy, or TheGaymerBoi, on becoming our newest supplier and slimefun engineer! We are so glad to have you on our team, edemata :D
Make sure to apply, we still have 3 supplier spots open!

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry guys, I'd apply but I'm a little annoyed that I was hired (twice) and the employees "reset" (twice).

Anyways see you around

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Sorry guys, I'd apply but I'm a little annoyed that I was hired (twice) and the employees "reset" (twice).

Anyways see you around
Yea... nice lies. That’s not true at all! The original company known as OMEGA IND. was handed over to spooky eve, and she isn’t doing anything with it to my knowledge. Also, we hired you in a crucial time where we needed all the slimefun people we can get, but you did absolutely nothing for us so we let you go. We have an incredicble team that lava and I are very pleased with right now!
Shoutout to Eddy, runrebelsrun and ApolloSaturn for their slimefun knowledge which boggles my mind still lel

Reactions: LavaFlake

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Yea... nice lies. That’s not true at all! The original company known as OMEGA IND. was handed over to spooky eve, and she isn’t doing anything with it to my knowledge. Also, we hired you in a crucial time where we needed all the slimefun people we can get, but you did absolutely nothing for us so we let you go. We have an incredicble team that lava and I are very pleased with right now!
Okay I'm sorry, but there needs to be some communication flexibility. I couldn't set up Discord, and what I was told was that I would be told info from a different source. After that? Radio silence for me. I wasn't told of any tasks for me, gosh, even where the HQ where my office was was at the time. And then I finally asked in person when I got the chance after being told nothing at all. What I was told then was "Didn't you hear?" and "Sorry we reset our employees again." Btw that was LavaFlake I spoke to.

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Also,
Also, we hired you in a crucial time where we needed all the slimefun people we can get, but you did absolutely nothing for us so we let you go.
I can't do anything for you if I don't know what you WANT me to do for you.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Also,

I can't do anything for you if I don't know what you WANT me to do for you.
Ok so, let me break this down to you step by step so you understand. When you were hired by Omega the FIRST time, I wasn't in charge, and ALL employees, not just you but ALL were fired. Now onto why you were fired, so over a span of 2 weeks you said you are getting discord, and you never did. This is a big problem because discord is our main form of communications, you said we never gave you tasks, that's only because I assign tasks on DISCORD. I also give instructions, updates, and everything. So after 2 weeks of telling us, you will be getting discord you didn't, so to move on with our company we fired you since you were as no use at all for us and hired another 2 sf engineers who are the best at what they do and I'm grateful to have on our team. Also not to mention in our applications it clearly says that discord is a requirement to be an employee.

Hope this clears things up, I won't be responding to any more of your messages and I explained everything just now. Sorry it had to be this way but it was kinda your fault. Anyways GL with your company and I hope this answers your unneeded frustration.

-Lava

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Announcement: I am posting a new applications thread to make the process more streamlined!