One Year on McCities! - CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hey Cities! It’s me CreeperCJG

So. As you can tell by the title. It’s shockingly my one year on cities! I joined this time last year! I remember the first time I joined, how confused I was not understanding the role-play of the server and what the server was about, after a while I finally got used to the server and now It’s my favourite server to play on!

I’d like to thank @Isolqtion for introducing me to this amazing server. You're a good friend. Even though your inactive. In my time on cities I have accomplished a few great feats in the past year year such as-

Getting Junior Police in January 2018
Getting Teacher in Feb or Jan 2018
Getting Promoted to Senior Police officer
Purchasing my first mansion plot
Reaching $1 million
Very recently getting Helper in September!
Just very recently yesterday getting Vice Principal!

I’d like to say a few thank you’s to-

@Isolation / Magic_Terminator - Showing me about this incredible server, asking me to start playing it and also getting me involved in the community at the start.

@LeanneTheUnicorn - Being a really good friend within the server and helping me achieve my goals of becoming a police officer earlier this year.

@MehLife - Being an awesome friend, always being there for me and helping me in achieving my goals in creating a company (Even though it is extremely inactive atm).

@Individuall - Being a good friend and helping me to achieve my other goal in becoming a Vice Principal of the school!

@sundae22 - Being a great friend and being there for me!

@Ena - being a hilarious awesome friend! /slap totally, naughty, OOPSIESS, 8x16. Missing you on the server since you quit.

@zzm6899 - being a good friend and helping me with slimefun.

@Gjegevey - being a good and hilarious friend I can talk to ig when I’m bored.

@Ravenex_ - Being hilarious and always being so kind.

@DarkEmeraldXD - although I have only become good friends with you recently, I’d like to say thanks for being a great friend and always being hilarious and someone I can talk to.

@Trump15024 - being a funny and good friend.

@zombeekeeller - always being so hilarious and such a good friend and always so kind. /slap zombeekeller. etc.

@Ltg_Flipper - Always being a really kind person and a good friend

@Laurel - Being so kind and being a good friend.

@laggynab - Being a good person to all those around you, and being a good friend.

Cop Team - You guys are an awesome group of people :D I really enjoy being cop along with you guys!

Teacher Team - You are a hilarious group of awesome people! I really enjoy teaching with you guys and working with you all.

There are too many people to mention! If I forgot to mention you. I'm sorry D:

I’d just like to say thank you to everyone for being amazing and making the McCities community such an amazing place to be! I have really enjoyed my time on the server so far and hope that brings me to another year or more on the server :D! It’s just the beginning haha. Thanks everyone!

magic ya boy edited this <o// = Written by Magic_Terminator.

T

Trump15024

Oh it’s Creepers one year anniversary :rolleyes:

JK JK!! Congrats Creeper I enjoy working with you on the police and teacher team and love having you help out with Apple and Runnerboro!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey Cities! It’s me CreeperCJG

So. As you can tell by the title. It’s shockingly my one year on cities! I joined this time last year! I remember the first time I joined, how confused I was not understanding the role-play of the server and what the server was about, after a while I finally got used to the server and now It’s my favourite server to play on!

I’d like to thank @Isolqtion for introducing me to this amazing server. You're a good friend. Even though your inactive. In my time on cities I have accomplished a few great feats in the past year year such as-

Getting Junior Police in January 2018
Getting Teacher in Feb or Jan 2018
Getting Promoted to Senior Police officer
Purchasing my first mansion plot
Reaching $1 million
Very recently getting Helper in September!
Just very recently yesterday getting Vice Principal!

I’d like to say a few thank you’s to-

@Isolation / Magic_Terminator - Showing me about this incredible server, asking me to start playing it and also getting me involved in the community at the start.

@LeanneTheUnicorn - Being a really good friend within the server and helping me achieve my goals of becoming a police officer earlier this year.

@MehLife - Being an awesome friend, always being there for me and helping me in achieving my goals in creating a company (Even though it is extremely inactive atm).

@Individuall - Being a good friend and helping me to achieve my other goal in becoming a Vice Principal of the school!

@sundae22 - Being a great friend and being there for me!

@Ena - being a hilarious awesome friend! /slap totally, naughty, OOPSIESS, 8x16. Missing you on the server since you quit.

@zzm6899 - being a good friend and helping me with slimefun.

@Gjegevey - being a good and hilarious friend I can talk to ig when I’m bored.

@Ravenex_ - Being hilarious and always being so kind.

@DarkEmeraldXD - although I have only become good friends with you recently, I’d like to say thanks for being a great friend and always being hilarious and someone I can talk to.

@Trump15024 - being a funny and good friend.

@zombeekeeller - always being so hilarious and such a good friend and always so kind. /slap zombeekeller. etc.

@Ltg_Flipper - Always being a really kind person and a good friend

@Laurel - Being so kind and being a good friend.

@laggynab - Being a good person to all those around you, and being a good friend.

Cop Team - You guys are an awesome group of people :D I really enjoy being cop along with you guys!

Teacher Team - You are a hilarious group of awesome people! I really enjoy teaching with you guys and working with you all.

There are too many people to mention! If I forgot to mention you. I'm sorry D:

I’d just like to say thank you to everyone for being amazing and making the McCities community such an amazing place to be! I have really enjoyed my time on the server so far and hope that brings me to another year or more on the server :D! It’s just the beginning haha. Thanks everyone!

magic ya boy edited this <o// = Written by Magic_Terminator.
awh this is so cute! congrats on your first year aussie <3 your such an amazing person, and im so glad we met ^-^ your such a kind person, and one of the biggest leaders of the sever ^-^ <3 Congrats lovely

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
congrats reeper

will it be another year until u are un-combat tagged in tab?

Reactions: mabes