Owning an Apartment Building

Echo_33

Jul 25, 2017
Neptune
I was wondering as to how my friend (wife on the server, TheFaboo1) and I could own an apartment building together. Would we just buy a plot and build it, or would we buy the building? (We would definitely prefer building it ourselves). What about all the commands (rent signs, elevator)? Are there any sort of requirements needed? Is there even a way for us to own the building together?

Thank you for taking your time reading this. All your input and answers are appreciated.

~ Echo_33 ~

Reactions: TheFaboo1
T

Trump15024

I was wondering as to how my friend (wife on the server, TheFaboo1) and I could own an apartment building together. Would we just buy a plot and build it, or would we buy the building? (We would definitely prefer building it ourselves). What about all the commands (rent signs, elevator)? Are there any sort of requirements needed? Is there even a way for us to own the building together?

Thank you for taking your time reading this. All your input and answers are appreciated.

~ Echo_33 ~
Well if you bought the plot It would take a lot of money to build it so I would buy a plot and build the building in creative and have it transferred or have a arch build it in arch world. It does have to meet city standards. You will need elevators if it's going to be more than one floor. The rent amounts usually is $250

Echo_33

Jul 25, 2017
Neptune
Well if you bought the plot It would take a lot of money to build it so I would buy a plot and build the building in creative and have it transferred or have a arch build it in arch world. It does have to meet city standards. You will need elevators if it's going to be more than one floor. The rent amounts usually is $250
How would we have transferred from the creative world?

Death

Mar 18, 2017

~ Echo_33 ~
One find a plot where the surroundings would fit a building, or buy an apt building that has been built already. You can transfer builds from survival to creative, refer to the transfer guide

H

Heather

To have an apt building you can either buy one from someone selling and have the rent switched to you, or you can buy a plot in a suitable place and have an apt building made for there. All apt buildings must fit city standards, this means they have to look good and fit the area (both in height and in looks). This basically means you cant have an apt building made in the middle of a bunch of small house plots, it wont look right. Nor can you have an apt building made only of wood/cobble/ etc in the middle of a modern area. In order to be regioned the building must follow that stuff. I would suggest asking an admin if it's a good spot before you have something built, and hire and arch to build to ensure a quality build that is more likely to pass city standards inspection.