Denied pastelblues teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? pastelblues

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken)
Health Class, Japanese Learning (Learning the language), or theatre or Art!! :D or Writing (ill basically take anything! ) Or I will be able to be a nurse lol or Basic Food Recipes or Building!~ (like a cooking class)
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen!
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
If a Student wasn't behaving appropriately I would first off give them a warning to stop and if it keeps happening with the same student for 3 times then I would send them off to the principals office but if it happened with drugs or any other worse act I would send them to the office right away as soon as possible!
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes, I do
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Central time Zone
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I Want to be a Mccities teacher because I would love to teach the players of mccities all kinds of new things (Not bad things lol) and mostly about the subject I will be teaching and I love helping out mccities since I've joined 4 years ago! also I have been vice and principal before peppah! and everything is so much fun helping out and I love playing and I'm also very active so I will be able to be on so much longer and I will never be rude to any of my students and make sure they have the best time at the school!
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes, I do agree to be a good role model and I will be mature and follow the law in game! also I have changed since the last time I have made a teacher application !

Last edited:
Reactions: mmitchh and Tricoh

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You may re apply in 1 week (from this denial) if you feel your /ar time

(Playtime) has increased.

Reactions: Tricoh
Status