• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is a petition to add Unicorns to vehicles because you could fly around on unicorns all day. If you need a design idea you can look at @LeanneTheUnicorn for some ideas. Unicorns could be the new plane or helicopter just imagine everyone flying around on unicorns.
I don't think it works like that ... do you remember my other response to something like this? The vehicle plugin was not coded my Kiri, and unless there is a unicorn plugin it would be pretty hard to create .

CreeperGamer

This is a petition to add Unicorns to vehicles because you could fly around on unicorns all day. If you need a design idea you can look at @LeanneTheUnicorn for some ideas. Unicorns could be the new plane or helicopter just imagine everyone flying around on unicorns.
Can I please have a unicorn @Coban and @Heather

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok to get things straight staff don't make stuff out of some magic dust, they actually use plugins that's why other servers have some similar stuff cause they all come rom one source called plugin. First its not easy to design it as its like making a minecraft skin without the particles looking bad when flying. You would need to edit the plugin already which would be a bit complicated and would take a while, plus I don't think I want a bunch of flying unicorns everywhere I go cus it will take out realism and having /fly as a rank perk, yesstaff has given flying vehicles but maybe a bit too much, we have levitation jet boots, jet packs, multi tools, planes, helicopters but idk if Unicons just fit in. It is cool but we are not in a fairytale or medieval city server. We are in a modern city server

Reactions: Powerfull

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

T

Trump15024

Ok to get things straight staff don't make stuff out of some magic dust, they actually use plugins that's why other servers have some similar stuff cause they all come rom one source called plugin. First its not easy to design it as its like making a minecraft skin without the particles looking bad when flying. You would need to edit the plugin already which would be a bit complicated and would take a while, plus I don't think I want a bunch of flying unicorns everywhere I go cus it will take out realism and having /fly as a rank perk, yesstaff has given flying vehicles but maybe a bit too much, we have levitation jet boots, jet packs, multi tools, planes, helicopters but idk if Unicons just fit in. It is cool but we are not in a fairytale or medieval city server. We are in a modern city server
Bro i know this I have a server

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bro i know this I have a server
U have a server with one big flat piece of land that u plan to make a city server like McCities. And a very nice tracking device that detects where I live, through my ip. I can easily buy a server and destroy it in 3 seconds, all you need is money for a server, but for a good server, you would need hard work

T

Trump15024

U have a server with one big flat piece of land that u plan to make a city server like McCities. And a very nice tracking device that detects where I live, through my ip. I can easily buy a server and destroy it in 3 seconds, all you need is money for a server, but for a good server, you would need hard work

Last edited by a moderator: