Petition To NOT give Mr.Cake a hug

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

So jummycake does not want 200 people hugging him. Cough cough @katepls. This is a thread to defend mr. JummyCake or @Coban. He does not want crazy people randomly hugging him.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Gabriel stop posting to just get more posts on your account, this is useless and can be considered spam. Please, unless you have something to add or have a GOOD (emphasis on good) idea for once; do NOT post. It gets very annoying. For other comments, look through all the other times I have told you this.
Gabriel, I have to agree with TheDiamondTiger here. Some of these threads are unnecessary. I do not want to ever make someone feel bad or be rude to someone, but they are pointless. If you keep on posting, then people will keep on finding ways to get back at you, then you will keep on having arguments with them, and so forth. If we stick to posting threads deemed important everyone can be happy. On a side note, I do like your posts when they are good and everyone likes to hear good ideas for the server. I hope I am not being rude to you, but please keep this in mind if you can. Thanks!!!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I would also like to note, gabriel does purposefully spam. He Made a conversation with the top 5 "Notable players" When he reached top 5. And never denied he spammed to get up in messages.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.