Pets For Everybody!

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
I think everybody should be able to get pets! I think we should put a pet store in the server where people can buy pets and I also think pets shouldn't be expensive because in real life lots of people who aren't rich have pets. Also, we should be able to have any pet we want, such as, Horses, Llamas, Cows, Pigs, Donkeys, Cats, Wolves or Sheep! I wouldn't want to limit the pets just to cats and dogs. Please comment your thoughts, I would like to hear your opinions.
2016-12-27_14.57.21.png
2016-12-27_14.55.49.png
2016-12-27_14.59.04.png
This is my dream for McCities!

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
I think everybody should be able to get pets! I think we should put a pet store in the server where people can buy pets and I also think pets shouldn't be expensive because in real life lots of people who aren't rich have pets. Also, we should be able to have any pet we want, such as, Horses, Llamas, Cows, Pigs, Donkeys, Cats, Wolves or Sheep! I wouldn't want to limit the pets just to cats and dogs. Please comment your thoughts, I would like to hear your opinions. View attachment 1739 View attachment 1740 View attachment 1741 This is my dream for McCities!
i would like that very much aswell ! i certinly would love to have a donkey, mabye we could have pet amulets and madalions for we could carry them with us

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Pet store job application? jk .. it can be like shop but only pets. We also need to sell the collars too!!