Pictures??

KiraCChan

Apr 20, 2017
You go to a image hosting website, like deviantart, right click the image, press go to link, then copy the link. Come back to the post you were going to post, and click the image icon located by the smiley face, then Past the link in the tab that appears, click okay and now it should be a or like that.

Hope that helps.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
So I do the following*:

1. Take the screenshot or picture and drag it onto the desktop.
2. I click on Finder icon, go to desktop, and drag the screenshot into the desktop folder.
3. Click add file or insert file... whatever it says
4. Then my desktop file comes up and I click on the screenshot (I suggest naming before putting it in the desktop folder in Finder.
5. It's done!

Note* I do this on a MacBook so it is different on your computer (for example I know that Finder is not on other devices).

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
You go to a image hosting website, like deviantart, right click the image, press go to link, then copy the link. Come back to the post you were going to post, and click the image icon located by the smiley face, then Past the link in the tab that appears, click okay and now it should be a or like that.

Hope that helps.
I use imagur for that because you don't need to make an account. All you need is to drag the screenshot or picture into the drag file here icon :D