Pitch Perfect

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Just by watching the trailer made me cringe but my cousin and I ended up seeing it. things I found wrong about it: The scene where the Bellas were at Fort Bragg, they had suits on that represented women officers in the Army (Navy has similar). She (my cousin) found it offensive as hell as we have friends and family who served. With the plot surrounding them trying to get on the competition for the USO tour was err. The movie had mixed reviews from different critics. Another offensive part of the movie I found to be not suitable was the parachute scene aboard the C-130. Family, close friends who were or are currently paratroopers from the 82nd or 101st Airborne or the 75th Ranger Regiment.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Just by watching the trailer made me cringe but my cousin and I ended up seeing it. things I found wrong about it: The scene where the Bellas were at Fort Bragg, they had suits on that represented women officers in the Army (Navy has similar). She (my cousin) found it offensive as hell as we have friends and family who served. With the plot surrounding them trying to get on the competition for the USO tour was err. The movie had mixed reviews from different critics. Another offensive part of the movie I found to be not suitable was the parachute scene aboard the C-130. Family, close friends who were or are currently paratroopers from the 82nd or 101st Airborne or the 75th Ranger Regiment.
Cuz this movie is all about war and ranks and blahblah I didnt even get 50% of your arguments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I dont get anything about the military and those suits are used as props, its not meant to offend anyone.