Plots

Death

Mar 18, 2017
so what if Player A buys this quartz house for 100k and he wants to change the build on it. Staff said a build in creative needs to be made for it so knowing quartz is expensive and used in slimefun for Ferrosilicon. How do we extract the materials without griefing it since if you have a build in creative and its transferred its gonna over write the things on the plot. Is there a way we can tear the houses for materials before its transferred and not counted as grief?

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
so what if Player A buys this quartz house for 100k and he wants to change the build on it. Staff said a build in creative needs to be made for it so knowing quartz is expensive and used in slimefun for Ferrosilicon. How do we extract the materials without griefing it since if you have a build in creative and its transferred its gonna over write the things on the plot. Is there a way we can tear the houses for materials before its transferred and not counted as grief?
I just always put a sign on front saying that a new build is comming soon.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I assume not, since the definition of griefing a plot is breaking the build for the materials

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I assume not, since the definition of griefing a plot is breaking the build for the materials
Well technically players can extract the materials used since when we transfer we pay for the materials being transferred. Well obviously its cheaper than getting the materials it self but still we are paying it in a form. So maybe we can tear down houses like 1 day before the transfer request?

Reactions: Powerfull

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
But if the house that is going to be transferred is not city standards, then the player doesn't build a house, then what? The house that is being placed on a pot needs to be the same or better standard then the one already there.

Reactions: Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
But if the house that is going to be transferred is not city standards, then the player doesn't build a house, then what? The house that is being placed on a pot needs to be the same or better standard then the one already there.
Idk maybe there can be a optional rule in transfer request like

Do You Want to tear down your house before request? (Yes/No)
Yes

Then they give you 1 day to tear it down before the build is transferred

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Idk maybe there can be a optional rule in transfer request like

Do You Want to tear down your house before request? (Yes/No)
Yes

Then they give you 1 day to tear it down before the build is transferred
A lot of effort for a stack of quartz or whatever, transfers take enough time as it is without having to check the build, check the plot, wait a day, then fuvd the build again and transfer

Death

Mar 18, 2017
A lot of effort for a stack of quartz or whatever, transfers take enough time as it is without having to check the build, check the plot, wait a day, then fuvd the build again and transfer
Dosent take that long with efficiency 5 tho the point is it can be used for some important things like sf. I mean if a transfer get denied the player has 14 days to still put something on the plot if he tears it down so you can easily hire an arch

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
That's considered griefing and is not allowed, you could get banned
If you rebuild it in survival I think not. Just put a sign. I even asked an arch to help me a bit when I did it. But yeah thing is it has to meet city standards so I get the problem.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The Problem with griefing is theres so much confused players who dont know whta it means exactly, I think it should be counted as griefing if lets say the plot isnt replaced in 7-14 days. They can tear it sure but it needs to be replaced. So lets say Day 1 you make the request for transfer and tear the house. Day 2 its rejected, Day 3 you could either try again or ask an arch. Day 5-7 get it transferred. Or if you only can play on weekends or only acailable on weekends (like me). Day 1 tear the build and make a request. Day 2 gets denied. Day 5-6 you ask a arch to build something on it. Day 7-13 get it transferred, possibly ask the arch to transfer it if you cant since you arent online. These are just some solutions but just for an example, irl when you buy a home you can take the furniture and make a new blueprint for a new house on it. Since the materials are technically your property you should be allowed to take it. So the materials used for the build should be allowed to be taken.