Accepted Pls unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kringe12

Jan 1, 2022
I was banned for hacking I was accidentally on my hack client and since i was on it i just flew around a tiny bit i didnt do anything to help me in any way or harm others in any way i was only flying for about 2 minutes then got off and back on lunar i have reported 2 hackers thast hack everyday for awhile now and noone will ban themso i dont get why im banned please unban me to atleast give my friend their loaned money back

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
All ban appeals require the player to use the ban appeal format which is found below:

Format:
Minecraft Username:
The staff that banned you: @
Reason for ban:
Proof against the ban:

Your ban lists that you'd be required to show proof of you removing the hacked client, therefore you need to provide evidence of removal on the "Proof against the ban:" part, whether it's screenshots or video. Adding on, the players you've accused of hacks (Myself and _Shiba_) haven't used hacks, we've trolled a few players by saying that we use hacks when they get frustrated. If we had used hacks at any moment we would've been banned immediately like you had been.

Good luck with your ban appeal!

T

Trump15024

Next time, please you the correct format. You will be unbanned. However, if you are caught using a hacked client again you will remain permanently banned with no chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.