Status
Not open for further replies.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Minecraft username: fvhn
/ar check: 8 days 20hours 45 minutes
My rank: Citizen
The 5 reasons to jail: Assault: punch someone 3 times or more with hand, or punch 1 time or more with weapon. Murder, trespassing: first ask to leave! Having gun without license: first ask to give the gun! and drugs.
about tp jailing: No you may not! You also may not tpa kill. You have to do /getpos to see cordinates of the criminal and get him! Tp jailing is tping to player near the criminal and jail the criminal.
Commands police can use: /invsee /getpos /release /co i /incidents /duty
bail 1-5 kills: 500 $ bail 1-5 drugs 500$
Did you read the police guide on the forum: Yes I did, i also got teached by a cop called suzz48awesome. I also tried the job with suzz48awesome to see if I like it. I captured a drug dealer! I am so excited!
Why do i want to be a police?: There will be Always work to do and criminals aren't fair. I got killed sometimes to and sometimes I took some good stuff with me. I felt bad. I want to help the people who get killed by criminals. And of course I will also look for if someone's doing something else illegal.
Do i have a criminal record?
No, it's not fair to be a criminal and make money of someone else his stuff!

Last edited:

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I hope you get it!! :) ps you did really good on the app!! :D

Reactions: fvhn

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Sorry if my grammatic isn't 100% correct. i am Dutch ;)

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
You do not ask for people to drop drugs... you see them have drugs, you jail for it. What you have included in the criminal record is an unnecessary information and could've only said no. Other than that you are good and on point. Perhaps you will become a cop.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
oh thanks! Someone told me something else, but if i become a cop, i will jail that person with drugs inmediatly.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for helping me out! i have changed it!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
SIS! Omg! I didnt see this sooner im sorry i was ill! Welldone! Amazing! Congragulations! Ur work has continued to inspire me! Welldone! Ur a HERO!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.