Status
Not open for further replies.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Minecraft username: fvhn.
/ar check: 12 days and 9 hours.
My rank: Rich.
The 6 reasons to jail: Assault: punch someone 3 times or more with hand, or punch 1 time or more with weapon. Murder, trespassing: first ask to leave! Having gun without license: first ask to give the gun! Possession of Bio Weapons and drugs.
about tp jailing: No you may not! You also may not tpa kill. You have to do /getpos to see cordinates of the criminal and get him! Tp jailing is tping to player near the criminal and jail the criminal.
Commands police can use: /invsee /getpos /release /co i /incidents /duty
bail 1-5 kills: 500 $ bail 1-5 drugs 500$
Did you read the police guide on the forum: Yes I did, i also got teached by a cop called Suzz. I also tried the job with suzz48awesome to see if I like it. I captured a drug dealer! I am so excited!
Police can only use vehicles or grappling hooks in /duty if the criminal they are trying to catch is using them.
Why do i want to be a police?: There will be Always work to do and criminals aren't fair. I got killed sometimes to and sometimes I took some good stuff with me. I felt bad. I want to help the people who get killed by criminals. And of course I will also look for if someone's doing something else illegal.
Do i have a criminal record?
No, it's not fair to be a criminal and steal money from someone else!

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Application denied.
Reason: Did not read the Police guide.
Re-apply: Next week.

Reactions: laggynab
Status
Not open for further replies.