Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hello, I may be selling a massive factory on an 85x56 plot. It'd be perfect for pretty much anything - a factory, warehouse, gigantic store, storage, and stuff like that. Comment your bids below or contact me somehow. Bidding will be closed in a few days, so make sure to bid if you'd like to own the largest factory! I'll consider all offers and will let you guys know if I sell it or not, and who will be getting the factory if I decide to sell. Thank you.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello, I may be selling a massive factory on an 85x56 plot. It'd be perfect for pretty much anything - a factory, warehouse, gigantic store, storage, and stuff like that. Comment your bids below or contact me somehow. Bidding will be closed in a few days, so make sure to bid if you'd like to own the largest factory! I'll consider all offers and will let you guys know if I sell it or not, and who will be getting the factory if I decide to sell. Thank you.
Ill start of with a 500k bid, I would want the factory since I ran out of my space in my own factory (bfactory4). And besides this I want a bigger factory for me to enhance my skill and knowledge in slimefun. Bfactory9 is pretty big and I would want to use it to supply my shops with sf goods since SpookyEve is currently redseigning my shop plot called (store) which is beside /warp city and it will allow me to have an easker time doing slimefun. I hope you consider my offer, I will be open to bid more if needed or I may trade plots with it as well.

Reactions: Powerfull

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Ill do 550k! I have been needing one, and I will maybe open up a slimefun shop, this def is a motivation! <3

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
When will you end the bids, if you can please indicate time and date in EST

CaptainZDniss

May 25, 2017
i don't understand the last part u said.."but i did only sf things that most of it didnt want to buy --"
i did make sf stuff and any machine that i do like now and selling it but nobody want to buy it that's what i meaning about