Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Teacher Application Format

1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
My username is Powerfull
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
If any of these aren’t available tell me :D
Also, I am flexible, if you want I can teach something other than these if wanted :p
1. Negotiation (so how to best negotiate for a plot), or 2. Enchantment types (like what does smite do versus sharpness)

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
I am citizen but could be Executive if I ranked up!
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
If a student was not behaving I would first give them 2 verbal warnings, and if it continued I would send them to the vice principal or the principal!
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
I do have a discord, it’s CP42#7344
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
I play on ETC, or Eastern USA time!
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher to teach fellow McCities players good things that could help them minecraft and in general, such as negotiation! I am a helpful person and I enjoy helping others! It sounds like a very fun job to have, I was inspired by being in class today, and on minechat lol. Tysm for the opportunity!
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I do agree to be a good role model! I have not been jailed in a very long time and don’t break rules and such! Thank you so much for reading my application, have a great day!

Your application should receive feedback within 1-5 days. Please do not bug the vice principal, or the principal to respond - it may affect the outcome.