Selling Premium Clothes @ goodkarma. (mall 2nd floor!)

jeromine

Oct 14, 2018
=======================================================================================================
"Feel good, look good, do good."
=======================================================================================================

Here at goodkarma. we strive for style and quality, always going 69 steps forward, never looking 15 step back and always
planning for the next 420 steps.
As a new company our main goal is to start off strong with good quality, and I hope you can support us along the way in the
future. We are starting off strong with our first collection: goodkarma. the green
to raise awareness for global warming and planting trees, and my heart goes out to all those affected. (#teamtrees)

Anyone can wear goodkarma. memesters who want to be shrek, a boy who plays a tree in a rich boarding school,
a jazzy indivigual who looks absolutely snazzy in those comfortable clothes, or you, you choose who you want to be.

Our goal is to provide a wide range of premium clothes and to enlarge our storefront to a plot so I can accommodate many
more collections. Thank you for reading! :)

Mall 2nd floor, when you come out of the elevator it's to the right side of the entrance, 4th shop to your right!

2019-10-26_12.11.37.png
2019-10-26_12.11.48.png

Reactions: ItzJazzMade