Private chests bugged and I lost all my items.

Adam_Francine

Jun 2, 2017
When i logged in most of the chests in my house, were invisible. I started opening the chest and it made them normal again, but the chests that had bugged were all empty. I'm pretty upset because there was loads of valuable stuff in there and they were private so no one could have taken my stuff. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Last edited:

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
This happened to me a while back, it's sad cuz i never got the stuff back *cough* staff *cough* Hope you get ur stuff back tho!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
When i logged in most of the chests in my house, were invisible. I started opening the chest and it made them normal again, but the chests that had bugged were all empty. I'm pretty upset because there was loads of valuable stuff in there and they were private so no one could have taken my stuff. Can someone please help me? Thanks!
Every once in awhile My signs turn invisible, awhile ago they did it. I continued to tinker with the signs, eventually all the signs disappeared. This scared me, as I had valuable stuff in the chests. I restarted minecraft. The signs were gone, but not my stuff. It happened a few months later, I relogged and the signs where back.

D

Deleted member 832

Every once in awhile My signs turn invisible, awhile ago they did it. I continued to tinker with the signs, eventually all the signs disappeared. This scared me, as I had valuable stuff in the chests. I restarted minecraft. The signs were gone, but not my stuff. It happened a few months later, I relogged and the signs where back.
This is why I keep my valuables beneath 3 iron trapdoors and 4 layers of obsidian underneath my house

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This is why I keep my valuables beneath 3 iron trapdoors and 4 layers of obsidian underneath my house
xD nub My super op thingamjigsabobblesimportantstuffishoudlnthavethinys Are In vaults inside vaults inside a compound underground which is burried inside a vault underneath a top security compound.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Coordinates of the location please.

Adam_Francine

Jun 2, 2017
there aint no point in getting my stuff back anyway i just hope this gets fixed so it doesn't happen again :3 *and maybe some money to repay for the damage done or something ;p*

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
there aint no point in getting my stuff back anyway i just hope this gets fixed so it doesn't happen again :3 *and maybe some money to repay for the damage done or something ;p*
no way to fix it if we don't know what occurred

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Aww, I wish you got ur stuff back D: Gl getting new things Just ask me if u need anything <3 :3