Public Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Lately things have been going a bit wild on forums. This is not about Halloween but this is about the issue on the elections on Runnerboro. Me, Marie, Gabriel, Turkey and Tiger have so far made our campaign for the elections. I would just want to say this is going way too far. What I have seen so far whether enemy or not, there was no reason to act rude. Gabriel he use to be kind when he tried to first run and he won in his first term. To be honest I actually thought he became more responsible. Now he goes out to everyone bashing each and every competitor. I don't find this right. I am running and he claims things on me that I have not even done. He first stated I am a "money drainer" where as in my campaign I stated I would be doing the builds with me and my friends who would help out and volunteering, so how much would I pay? A few thousands for transfer that will come out from my pocket. To be honest I have seen the results so far, Gabriel just goes around, advertising how bad I am, and says false things. He also claimed I am making a police force. Well hello there I am active on forums and saw Ciel say you can't make a police force and I will be using an alternative of making a small region for a police station, and Adding the current police force, the general police of the city there, to tp to that point to catch the criminals there. If you can't make your own why not empower the current one already. Second he bashes out me by saying I am reversing he laws of runnerboro. For one I don't think making roads and naming it allowing the people to decide should matter. To be honest I don't want one road name unicorn road then the next bulldog road, next would be Hell's road. It dosent just fit in. Charging people for it as a small way to make money is just plain stupidity to be honest. I would care for the overall appearance of the island and its citizens more than my image. Think of me as bad, think of me as poor, do you think I would really care, that wont do anything to me. Gabriel cares about more of his image than the island. I have made a request to fix the current plots and houses there, the empty and ugly not city standards one. He dosent do anything, I am not surprised, I've bugged him for months already, yet they do nothing. Stated on his campaign he said he's a multi millionare and stated the island would never be in debt, to be honest i dont give a crap how rich you are, the island wont go into debt if managed properly. He claims he does so much for the island, I haven't seen much improvements besides Leanne and Joey doing all the work. I still see the left half built houses and empty plots. An airport wont really do anything, sure it could be cool. What really bugs me the most is how you stated it saying it would come from your own pocket for the flights, just keep bragging about cash, your great at that. And now you come bashing saying I shouldn't be elected, like you even care for the people. And here and there, seeing oh I can't even find a mansion plot for 6mil+ and there saying I'll sell expensive products for cheap even if it will hurt my pocket. To be honest you just want to look rich, famous. People like the Veterans have stopped bugging you cus they left and don't want to take more of your ignorance. You clearly don't have any intention for the island besides showing off your the mayor I have power, I'm making all this and that, and all your imaginary lies. And of something did happen, you didn't place in the work, but throw it on people and all you can say is I gathered a team to fix it and make it nicer. And you go on forums saying "good job thrashing death". You really aren't nice its in your nature, you will always be the same annoying person you are without a change of attitude. I honestly don't mind losing the elections, it wont matter to me, I tried but that is that and this is this. I am just telling you guys, he's fogging your brains you just don't see it, he appears good but all his intentions are money. Oh and that 6 mil you got congrats, well wasn't me who asked nibble can I make a mall and he sells to you for 1.5mil and second thoughts oh let's sell it for more profit and sell for 4mil. So much for doing good at handling plots, and putting the blame on jack. Atleast jack cares and he is sorry that he sold it for cash, you wont admit and wont admit you are ever wrong. You can just keep going. One day everyone's eyes will open, will open to the truth of your monstrosity that you really are. I wont stand by your actions. I will stand for the people, I will stand for what is right and the rights that people deserve to know the truth.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Lately things have been going a bit wild on forums. This is not about Halloween but this is about the issue on the elections on Runnerboro. Me, Marie, Gabriel, Turkey and Tiger have so far made our campaign for the elections. I would just want to say this is going way too far. What I have seen so far whether enemy or not, there was no reason to act rude. Gabriel he use to be kind when he tried to first run and he won in his first term. To be honest I actually thought he became more responsible. Now he goes out to everyone bashing each and every competitor. I don't find this right. I am running and he claims things on me that I have not even done. He first stated I am a "money drainer" where as in my campaign I stated I would be doing the builds with me and my friends who would help out and volunteering, so how much would I pay? A few thousands for transfer that will come out from my pocket. To be honest I have seen the results so far, Gabriel just goes around, advertising how bad I am, and says false things. He also claimed I am making a police force. Well hello there I am active on forums and saw Ciel say you can't make a police force and I will be using an alternative of making a small region for a police station, and Adding the current police force, the general police of the city there, to tp to that point to catch the criminals there. If you can't make your own why not empower the current one already. Second he bashes out me by saying I am reversing he laws of runnerboro. For one I don't think making roads and naming it allowing the people to decide should matter. To be honest I don't want one road name unicorn road then the next bulldog road, next would be Hell's road. It dosent just fit in. Charging people for it as a small way to make money is just plain stupidity to be honest. I would care for the overall appearance of the island and its citizens more than my image. Think of me as bad, think of me as poor, do you think I would really care, that wont do anything to me. Gabriel cares about more of his image than the island. I have made a request to fix the current plots and houses there, the empty and ugly not city standards one. He dosent do anything, I am not surprised, I've bugged him for months already, yet they do nothing. Stated on his campaign he said he's a multi millionare and stated the island would never be in debt, to be honest i dont give a crap how rich you are, the island wont go into debt if managed properly. He claims he does so much for the island, I haven't seen much improvements besides Leanne and Joey doing all the work. I still see the left half built houses and empty plots. An airport wont really do anything, sure it could be cool. What really bugs me the most is how you stated it saying it would come from your own pocket for the flights, just keep bragging about cash, your great at that. And now you come bashing saying I shouldn't be elected, like you even care for the people. And here and there, seeing oh I can't even find a mansion plot for 6mil+ and there saying I'll sell expensive products for cheap even if it will hurt my pocket. To be honest you just want to look rich, famous. People like the Veterans have stopped bugging you cus they left and don't want to take more of your ignorance. You clearly don't have any intention for the island besides showing off your the mayor I have power, I'm making all this and that, and all your imaginary lies. And of something did happen, you didn't place in the work, but throw it on people and all you can say is I gathered a team to fix it and make it nicer. And you go on forums saying "good job thrashing death". You really aren't nice its in your nature, you will always be the same annoying person you are without a change of attitude. I honestly don't mind losing the elections, it wont matter to me, I tried but that is that and this is this. I am just telling you guys, he's fogging your brains you just don't see it, he appears good but all his intentions are money. Oh and that 6 mil you got congrats, well wasn't me who asked nibble can I make a mall and he sells to you for 1.5mil and second thoughts oh let's sell it for more profit and sell for 4mil. So much for doing good at handling plots, and putting the blame on jack. Atleast jack cares and he is sorry that he sold it for cash, you wont admit and wont admit you are ever wrong. You can just keep going. One day everyone's eyes will open, will open to the truth of your monstrosity that you really are. I wont stand by your actions. I will stand for the people, I will stand for what is right and the rights that people deserve to know the truth.
@Death_Inferno360, I've always held you as a friend and agree with your points, but disagree with your conclusion. I do not think Gabriel cares about money; I think he cares about power. He always tried to get power by sucking up and court case spam, but eventually realized that older players had more power. Now I believe that he saw that their source of power was the islands they owned instead of their seniority and tried to find one for himself to gain this power, but fell short. Once he saw the runnerboro elections, I think he believed that it was an alternative route and went for that instead. He then went upon to micromanage it and try to turn it into something of his dreams, not realizing the limits of minecraft. Later on he finally realized that he wasn't at a point in power where he could have much affect on the server so instead of making himself a hero, he created a villain. He did this by not creating a problem that everyone could hate, but taking a current one and distorting it to be used as a weapon. He accused people of harming the economy and contacted me to find solutions for it. I bought into this facade and tried to help. I disclosed financial secrets that were a key factor to my fortune and gave him ways to help the economy. These were then used in attacks and I deeply regret any harm I may have indirectly caused. I see myself as fault for much of this because when Gabriel joined, I criticized him and critiqued him for the spam he generated constantly and the veterans he scared away, instead of being responsible and attempting to help guide him to the right path. I believed that my cruelty could change him, but I was wrong and faulted on my ways. I apologized and tried to reinforce better behaviors instead of punish the bad, but he acted rude and condescending so I cut all ties with him for a long time. What I have seen lately is newer players not understanding his history and the pain he has caused, and seeing him as a person of power instead of how the people who were there at his start see him; a man who didn't work for the power he had ensued. I have seen many of people like this in the recent past of the server and it has always bothered me. Those who take shortcuts and don't labor for their riches. Those who use favoritism to their advantage and fail to toil honestly for 1 day in their meager lives. For our first island, Death and I killed thousands upon thousands of spiders for hours just to sell their eyes to get 1.5mil each for the island. This ended up equaling a total of 75,000 spider eyes we had to sell by hand. We labored hour upon hour, trying to beat the richer players to it and it finally paid off. To see players not needing to work for the money they sought out is abhorrent to say the least. I'm repulsed by the toxicity, laziness and scapegoating that has consumed much of the community in all. People like Gabriel were part of the cause and we must bequeath the ample vermin that throttle our progress. To advance to a more perfect future, we must all liberate what imprisons us in our past.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@Death_Inferno360, I've always held you as a friend and agree with your points, but disagree with your conclusion. I do not think Gabriel cares about money; I think he cares about power. He always tried to get power by sucking up and court case spam, but eventually realized that older players had more power. Now I believe that he saw that their source of power was the islands they owned instead of their seniority and tried to find one for himself to gain this power, but fell short. Once he saw the runnerboro elections, I think he believed that it was an alternative route and went for that instead. He then went upon to micromanage it and try to turn it into something of his dreams, not realizing the limits of minecraft. Later on he finally realized that he wasn't at a point in power where he could have much affect on the server so instead of making himself a hero, he created a villain. He did this by not creating a problem that everyone could hate, but taking a current one and distorting it to be used as a weapon. He accused people of harming the economy and contacted me to find solutions for it. I bought into this facade and tried to help. I disclosed financial secrets that were a key factor to my fortune and gave him ways to help the economy. These were then used in attacks and I deeply regret any harm I may have indirectly caused. I see myself as fault for much of this because when Gabriel joined, I criticized him and critiqued him for the spam he generated constantly and the veterans he scared away, instead of being responsible and attempting to help guide him to the right path. I believed that my cruelty could change him, but I was wrong and faulted on my ways. I apologized and tried to reinforce better behaviors instead of punish the bad, but he acted rude and condescending so I cut all ties with him for a long time. What I have seen lately is newer players not understanding his history and the pain he has caused, and seeing him as a person of power instead of how the people who were there at his start see him; a man who didn't work for the power he had ensued. I have seen many of people like this in the recent past of the server and it has always bothered me. Those who take shortcuts and don't labor for their riches. Those who use favoritism to their advantage and fail to toil honestly for 1 day in their meager lives. For our first island, Death and I killed thousands upon thousands of spiders for hours just to sell their eyes to get 1.5mil each for the island. This ended up equaling a total of 75,000 spider eyes we had to sell by hand. We labored hour upon hour, trying to beat the richer players to it and it finally paid off. To see players not needing to work for the money they sought out is abhorrent to say the least. I'm repulsed by the toxicity, laziness and scapegoating that has consumed much of the community in all. People like Gabriel were part of the cause and we must bequeath the ample vermin that throttle our progress. To advance to a more perfect future, we must all liberate what imprisons us in our past.
Oh yea, I remember that grinder - it was pretty hard to make money off of (props to you guys for grinding).

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
lol I didn't grind there to make cash for paradise, but it helped me grind for undeadland, I went crazy with farming but took me a while until midnight to the point of my parents scolding me but it mattered a lot but, it was all worth it, yet only right now do I realize the beauty of the island we worked so hard for.

T

Trump15024

There was no need for this post. I don't want money or power. If you want i will give up my position at Apple and Runnerboro and give all my money to laggynab if that will make you feel better.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
There was no need for this post. I don't want money or power. If you want i will give up my position at Apple and Runnerboro and give all my money to laggynab if that will make you feel better.
Why bash me out in the first place for things I haven't done and keep bragging?

T

Trump15024

Wow you really are a power and ego maniac. So you are saying older players have power? There is no power what are you even talking about @nibble @Coban and @Many hold all power because they are the respected server owners. Are you jealous I play on here or something? I have never wanted a island I have more important stuff to do. You all @PurpleTurkey and @TheDiamondTiger was all friendly with me when they talked trash about @DelicateBean.

T

Trump15024

This is full of lies to benefit you. First I dident let you help because you begged me everyday for me to make you a plot for a record breaking apartment building and I said wait till Leanne is done with maintenance on the island. The island under my admin went to city standards that is why we are reforming the island. I have a question how are you going to force people to change there houses when they have been inactive for 2-3 months

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is full of lies to benefit you. First I dident let you help because you begged me everyday for me to make you a plot for a record breaking apartment building and I said wait till Leanne is done with maintenance on the island. The island under my admin went to city standards that is why we are reforming the island. I have a question how are you going to force people to change there houses when they have been inactive for 2-3 months
I don't mind about not Giving me a record breaking plot, I was minding about the empty plots and trashed houses, yet you did nothing about it, you can easily make a sign in front of their house and mail them saying needing the plot fixed and give them a one week due, if they don't, then either staff will give it to you or possibly place in autosale, its pretty simple, they don't listen you take action, clearly they go inactive and don't care about the neatness of the plot, so might as well kick them off the island, will help housing problem and two solving the problem of the inactivity house problem.

Reactions: Jabu

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wow you really are a power and ego maniac. So you are saying older players have power? There is no power what are you even talking about @nibble @Coban and @Many hold all power because they are the respected server owners. Are you jealous I play on here or something? I have never wanted a island I have more important stuff to do. You all @PurpleTurkey and @TheDiamondTiger was all friendly with me when they talked trash about @DelicateBean.
We weren't friendly, we were fed up of you bugging us, and we weren't taking sides, and only did we do that, when he took action on PurpleTurkey, but that's over now and that was in the past.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am not bragging this post was just another post to argue on please have staff to close it
My main question is why state in your campaign false things of me in the first place, we would have a friendly competition if that were to happen.

Reactions: Jabu

Death

Mar 18, 2017
gee i sure wish there was a way to quell witch hunts and player targeting by taking things to private messages.
oh wait.

no lets argue on the public forum instead. more points that way ;)
Lmao sure, I'm ok with arguing upfront

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I don't mind about not Giving me a record breaking plot, I was minding about the empty plots and trashed houses, yet you did nothing about it, you can easily make a sign in front of their house and mail them saying needing the plot fixed and give them a one week due, if they don't, then either staff will give it to you or possibly place in autosale, its pretty simple, they don't listen you take action, clearly they go inactive and don't care about the neatness of the plot, so might as well kick them off the island, will help housing problem and two solving the problem of the inactivity house problem.
We have we mailed them, put signs in front of there houses and they did nothing.

T

Trump15024

Here is my response to this post: This post is a lie for political purposes. Death claims I let the island go when i hired @LeanneTheUnicorn and @DarkMagicinY and many others to help reform the island. All Death did was ask if we could expand his apartment building in Runnerboro, give him a record breaking apartment building etc. Yes he did in his original campaign post want to make a police force. But to say that I care more about my image than the island is uncalled for when @Death_Inferno360 buys tons of plots just for his ego puts a build on them just so they can have his name on it. @TheDiamondTiger and Death are focused on ego and money and will only use this position to further it. There false claims are just other points why they souldent become mayor or city manager. If they want to continue to say I am all about money I will give all my money and properties to Laggynab let's see if they will accept this challenge to. @TheDiamondTiger saying I only ran because I wanted a island is false. It's not my fault you spent millions just to have a island.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@eatsmith hasn’t even co firmed e
Here is my response to this post: This post is a lie for political purposes. Death claims I let the island go when i hired @LeanneTheUnicorn and @DarkMagicinY and many others to help reform the island. All Death did was ask if we could expand his apartment building in Runnerboro, give him a record breaking apartment building etc. Yes he did in his original campaign post want to make a police force. But to say that I care more about my image than the island is uncalled for when @Death_Inferno360 buys tons of plots just for his ego puts a build on them just so they can have his name on it. @TheDiamondTiger and Death are focused on ego and money and will only use this position to further it. There false claims are just other points why they souldent become mayor or city manager. If they want to continue to say I am all about money I will give all my money and properties to Laggynab let's see if they will accept this challenge to. @TheDiamondTiger saying I only ran because I wanted a island is false. It's not my fault you spent millions just to have a island.
ok ok, let’s not be rash here Tiger is pretty smart, and from what I know of him he doesn’t care about his Ego in a way that makes him obnoxious. As for the ‘springing your money on an island part’ I can’t even imagine how that’s an insult as islands are worth a ton, especially captain and paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.