Q: How to procure a nether star in MCCities WITHOUT killing a wither?

wolfcry1000

Aug 21, 2017
Some of the advanced slimefun machines require a nether star to construct. Are there other ways of procuring such an item w/o the obvious (and very difficult) process of killing a wither after building from wither skeleton skulls?

Thanks for any advice on this.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Some of the advanced slimefun machines require a nether star to construct. Are there other ways of procuring such an item w/o the obvious (and very difficult) process of killing a wither after building from wither skeleton skulls?

You could buy them off players... they're cheaper than buying skulls to kill a wither anywyas, but they're used for scrolls and mythical so idk

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Just ask me and I can procure one, I turned my fortune into a ton awhile back and have some lying around my storage spaces. I'm also the slimefun teacher so if you have any questions, just ask.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

You could either buy one from a player or kill a wither yourself. Or use a wither assembler with witherproof obsidian to kill it

wolfcry1000

Aug 21, 2017
You could either buy one from a player or kill a wither yourself. Or use a wither assembler with witherproof obsidian to kill it
I like this idea of creating my own via the wither assembler, alas to construction of the assembler itself requires a nether star so I would need at one to "prime the pump" as it were.

wolfcry1000

Aug 21, 2017
Just ask me and I can procure one, I turned my fortune into a ton awhile back and have some lying around my storage spaces. I'm also the slimefun teacher so if you have any questions, just ask.
As I mentioned in a previous reply, I'm a big fan of your buildings/islands @TheDiamondTiger. Have made my primary abode on Paradise Island (villa-4) and seem to be the only active resident on the island at the moment.

My purpose of the nether star is to make the range of end-game slimefun machines (most of which require a blistering ingot and thus a nether star). If you would share a nether star I would be very grateful. If you could 'teach the fisher to fish' and help me figure out how to procure my own nether stars via slimefun work (wither assembler?) then I would put in the effort to create more.

Feel free to come visit me at villa-4, you are of course welcome (since its your island after all).

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As I mentioned in a previous reply, I'm a big fan of your buildings/islands @TheDiamondTiger. Have made my primary abode on Paradise Island (villa-4) and seem to be the only active resident on the island at the moment.

My purpose of the nether star is to make the range of end-game slimefun machines (most of which require a blistering ingot and thus a nether star). If you would share a nether star I would be very grateful. If you could 'teach the fisher to fish' and help me figure out how to procure my own nether stars via slimefun work (wither assembler?) then I would put in the effort to create more.

Feel free to come visit me at villa-4, you are of course welcome (since its your island after all).
Possibly you could hire someone to kill a wither for u for a price they will pay for ofc. Then possibly making it. Tiger has a couple of nether stars he is planning to sell, msg him in game if you would plan to buy 1

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Possibly you could hire someone to kill a wither for u for a price they will pay for ofc. Then possibly making it. Tiger has a couple of nether stars he is planning to sell, msg him in game if you would plan to buy 1
He's put them up on ah, 2 for 60k. Idk if they're still up but that's what I last saw

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He's put them up on ah, 2 for 60k. Idk if they're still up but that's what I last saw
Yep thats pretty cheap actually a nether star for 30k, wither heads are like 10-15k atm. Plus its a nether star now so that takes of the load of killing them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Anyways if u need help, i can easily kill the wither i basically 2 shot them with my bow and their on half health so i just use my sword to slay them. If u want me to do it, i would need the ingredients to make one, 1-3 golden apples and 10-20 bandages or any healing items that can instant heal like bandages, splint, vitamins etc...