Accepted QueenMelone's teacher app

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
QueenMelone

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
Both times I previously taught alchemy/potions and would love to take up the position again, but it would be cool to teach Zoology

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Architect, would be millionaire

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
Two warnings, then detention or if that isn't a thing I'd send them to the principal.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Mhm. QueenMelone #6246

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
EST

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
*cracks knuckles* this is by far my favorite job on the server. *dramatic gasps* I've been teacher twice, as previously stated, and the first, it freed me from my growing boredom of the server (way back in the non-arch days of misswatermelone), the second, it was nostalgic and a great way to connect with people. I made some of my best friends as a teacher, and this is something BabyMelone used to do for fun. Me and my older sister would set up all our stuffed animals (it was a huge class) and just play and play. Id print out and staple fake text books, teach my animals the math problems id be learning. I enjoy it so much, and I think that's important to be a good teacher.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I do! Am i still allowed to be a smart Alec? :3

I'm excited now!!!

Reactions: Powerfull

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I absolutely love how open you are to helping people out and extremely positive about things, we have accepted you as a zoology teacher! I have private dm'd you on discord the teacher chat link, hope to see you there!