Questions About Owning Islands

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey so I have recently purchased an island and I have some questions about own islands...

~What can you evict people for because the previous owner made many large (and I mean huge, like the biggest plots I have ever seen), and there are some of the large plots that have never been built on. So I would like to have that plot to break it up into medium sized plots.
~There are surrounding wild areas that I can edit and I would like to know if I can make the land flat and create plots.
~How can I put the plots on sale? (The person that sold it to me said I could so...? xD)
~Can I build docks, city halls, and parks to make it a small town and establish it as a town/city?
~And finally, can I require people to re-do houses that do not look nice...or no?

Thanks!!!

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Its your island, make it how you want and make it good.
You can require players to re-do houses and set city standards on your island (aka houses to be all modern, houses all old style, houses all victorian ect)
You must ask staff to put plots on your island up for sale
Islands tend to be fun if they are kept with some wilderness, but as long as it is all in your plot, you can do whatever you want
You can add parks, docs, streets, lights, fountains, and whatever you want to make it a realistic island
I'm not sure about the forcing players to sell or breaking up there plots, so staff must answer.
Other then that, hope i was of service to you !

H

Heather

Your island is up to you but make sure you help encourage your residents to maintain city standards on their plots. Please remember that once you have a staff member region and sell part of your island, you no longer own it. You need to consult the owners of properties and cannot ever change anything on a property you don't own. A good rule of thumb when making new plots on an island is to make sure they are all connected to a road and that you make the roads and other infrastructure first before asking to have things regioned. Once regioned things cannot be easily changed so be certain before doing so. Once you have all your roads and parks established mark the boundaries of the future plots with stone slabs around the perimeter and place a sign in it with the future name of the plot. Ask me in game if you have any questions regarding what you can and can't do on your island and I'll be happy to help.